Ao Nang Friendly Bungalow
Aonang Cliff Beach Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
US$ 89
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$ 342
US$ 55
Agoda.com
Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 60
Peace Laguna Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 58
  • Pool
US$ 145
US$ 119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 149/night.

Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 61
Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Thailand(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$ 61
US$ 56
US$ 116
US$ 101
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

Ban Sainai Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 56
Agoda.com
Aonang Villa Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
US$ 63
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

This place is awful, the check in was bad the lady tried to charge us over 1,000baht more than we got on booking.com we finally managed to get the right price. Then the rooms! The place was filthy, there were holes in the wall, no mosquito net - I eventually got one my friends didn't! There were also holes in the floor, the bathroom I don't think has been cleaned for years, there were also ants all over the room and I had to go and buy industrial bug spray - I am not one who is bothered about bugs as the week prior I spent 5 nights in the jungle with no electricity (but that was luxurious compared to this!)
When we came back from popping out for breakfast my door was wide open so anyone could have walked in and stolen my belongings, I shut the door and promptly started to pack up my belongings and was changing my top when the door opened and a man wandered in!!!!! This place is unsafe and disgusting, spend £10 more and go somewhere nice life is too short to deal with this crap!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 January 2016

We can deal with the bugs in the bathroom, the paper thin wall and even the towel for a bed sheet, its an inexpensive bungalow after all. But the stains on the sheets, the broken and leaking toilet, the slow and often times absent guest service are reasons to avoid this place. I rather spend a little more then have to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

Super cute bungalow next to te main road, but without all the noise of the street. Private space in a beautiful garden. Managed by a locals the atmosphere is really nice. I booked an A/C bungalow ad it was clean, with towel and a fridge. Only minus was not having a towel for blanket. Recommended! :)

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2015 via mobile

Waited over 20 minutes in the reception before anyone came and checked us in.The room smelled so bad of the mold. We had ants in the bed and all over the bathroom, poop from the previous guests in the toilet, stained sheets and dust under the bed. The shower was so full of crap that only a few drops of water came out.
We had prepaid 6 nights but left after 3 tho we couldn't stand it anymore! The owner didn't even seem surprised when we told him we were leaving for a different hotel...Really bad!

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We took a chance on this place and we booked it through Agoda on a whim without seeing many reviews for the fan rooms. It was a BAD decision. We're well accustomed to budget accommodations, we regularly stay in hostels or cheap hotels, and we're generally easy to please. As long as a place is clean and somewhat comfortable we can manage, but this was the worst place we've ever stayed. We were supposed to stay 3 nights, but it was so terrible we left 2 nights early after just staying 1 night. That's the first time in the history of our travels that we've ever left a place early! To top it all off, we had pre-paid through Agoda (again, bad decision on our part but we did it for the sake of convenience) so we lost that money and had to search and pay extra for another hotel that happened to be available during peak tourist season. It was still worth it to leave.

First of all, let me note that almost all of the photos on here are of the air conditioned rooms which are far superior to the fan rooms but don't worry, I'll provide some photos of our disgusting fan room in case you're wondering. The air conditioned rooms appear to be concrete or brick with a sturdier foundation and tile floors and they have screens that actually fit the windows. We spoke to a person staying on the property in a room with air conditioning and she said she was pleased with it for the price. She didn't seem to have any of the issues we did with the fan room. That said, I still don't recommend taking a chance with this place.

When we arrived there was no one at the reception desk. We waited for about 15 minutes until a woman finally came out to let us check-in. We handed her our confirmation papers from the Agoda website where we'd booked the room, but we had a language barrier issue because she didn't speak any English and had no idea what Agoda was. Apparently her son usually handles the business but wasn't present at the time. It wasn't a big deal but this is just one more thing to add to the list of how poorly this place is managed. After a lot of confusion, she finally gave us the key and showed us to our room.

The fan rooms are made from bamboo and wood. We've stayed in many other places made from the same material and it usually isn't an issue if it's well maintained. We don't mind a rustic accommodation with geckos and a few bugs here and there. It's expected because it is the jungle, after all. However, this place was falling apart. I would have much rather camped than paying money for a room here. There were holes in the walls, large gaps between the planks on the floor and where the wall meets the ceiling. Their idea of "fixing" it is to either shove a newspaper in the cracks, cover it with thin wall paper and pretend it doesn't exist, or just leave it out in the open for all to see. Every time I took a step and the place creaked or shifted I was afraid I'd fall through the floor.

Upon our arrival the sheets and blankets were dirty. There were grains of sand all over them and it looked like they'd just remade the bed without washing the linens. The curtains didn't properly fit the windows and people could see in so we didn't feel comfortable changing clothes anywhere except the bathroom. The biggest issue was the bugs and critters EVERYWHERE. The moment we arrived there was a large slug in the bathroom sink because the screen on the window was broken. There were mosquitos flying around and ants everywhere due to the numerous openings. The first night I slept with one eye open and just felt gross.

The following day we walked to the beach (which is pretty far, by the way). When we returned that afternoon I discovered that my bag was completely infested with ants and our bed was covered in ants also. That was the final straw. We went to check-out and told the man at the reception desk we were upset and leaving early. He didn't care at all. The only thing he cared about was getting more money. He kept asking us if we needed a taxi because his brother is a taxi driver. He also did this the previous day and tried to pressure us when we'd asked a simple question about a nearby sight. We left and walked up and down the main road until we found a place to stay that was a million times better and only slightly more expensive.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, but if you must then get an air conditioned room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple