Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,179 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

I visited this place by accident and ended up staying for two weeks ! It's the most awesome place ever and completely made my trip...all the games and tours the staff are all so lovely I've made friends for life in this place...clean and comfy. Shauna and Maya made my stay especially great being on my own they went above and beyond to make me have a great time...thanks guys

Peace and love x

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2019

This is a great hostel. Events every day, super helpful staff, great vibe. Anine in particular from Slumber Party 1 (in the city, not on the beach) was super helpful. She greeted me immediately upon check in and made me feel right at home. Her smile and energy was contagious and she soon got me excited about the upcoming events despite initially being tired from the transportation here from Ko Phi Phi. I highly recommend Anine and this hostel for anyone looking to have fun, make friends, and create memories that will last a lifetime. 12/10 would recommend.

Room tip: All amazing rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

Slumber party hostel was one of the bests. Even came back for the vibes and parties. Mikey the rep was a legend made us feel right at home! I Would definitely come back again to this hostel. 10/10 for this place!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

Oneof the best hostels in thailand! Great atmosphere, comfortable rooms and beds. The parties evey night was wild. Especially the peg game. Mikey from australia who works there was the besten staff! He made this stay 10/10

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

The hostel itself is super clean and the staff is amazing. Special shout out to Anine, spicy, and especially Mikey for being so accommodating and the most fun. They were always making sure we were having a good time but it didn’t seem forced. I felt like i had know them for forever. Can’t wait to come back!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple