We went to Krabi on 16th till 20th September 2011 for honeymoon, along with a friend of mine and her husband too.
We were so pleased with the location as it located along the shopping streets and in front of the beach.
The staffs were helpful and smile all the time. The greatest thing I like about this hotel is that it is certified Halal.
There's an incident that a soap-holder ceramic broken and fell onto my husband's foot and it bleed a lot, we have to pay for it. Though we thought it is not our fault entirely (we blame the humidity), we still paid for the damages.
We might be biased since it was our honeymoon and we determined it to be a happy memory, but all in all this is a really good hotel with great location and good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort situated in the midst heart of Ao Nang Beach, the beach is right opposite from the resort just cross the road! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Aonang Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Princeville Hotel Ao Nang
- Ao Nang Princeville Hotel
- Aonang Princeville Resort Krabi/Ao Nang