All reviews wonderful hosts car rental recommend staying here a wonderful stay visit krabi bo taxis unit luxury motorbike
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We've stayed 3 nights in a lovely villa.. Location is out of the crowd of Ao nang beach so for those who're looking for a peaceful place, that's the one.. The owner Caroline is a lovely person, very helpful, she gave us some good addresses (restaurants, bakery..) and is very dedicated in her job. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

We had just come back from our holiday and had a whole lotta fun! We were more than happy to stay here, away from the hustle and bustle of touristy Ao Nang yet convenient enough to head towards Ao Nang and Krabi Town. Caroline was really helpful to arrange things for us and we were very well taken care of - seeing the most magnificent places and eating the yummiest local Thai food at really good prices. We could only wish to stay longer that we had to bask in the peace and serenity here. Looking forward to come back again.

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Having read great reviews of Leelawadee Garden Resort, we made a conscious choice of staying here despite being aware of the fact that its not in close proximity of the beach. This is probably its only pitfall, however,if you hire a moped for your complete stay,which is available for about 200 Baht/day, you compensate for this factor fairly well. The father daughter duo - Caroline and Paul - who happen to be the owners of this property are English expats,and they did good enough to make us feel at home. The rooms were clean, pool was great and well maintained and we really had a great time there. This place is in the process of evolution and I see it becoming a busier place in next few years. Go for it people !

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This resort is just adorable - lovely little huts in a secluded location. Kitchenette, living area, air conditioned bedroom, closet area for luggage and bathroom with great showers. These are out of the main strip and not within walking distance of anywhere really - so if happy with that then you will be happy with these. Staying out of the main hustle and bustle and in the nicer rural area is far nicer in my opinion. We hired a moped through the resort which was 200 Baht a day - a few pounds. We ended up seeing so much more of the area staying that little way out and due to us having the ability to travel round ourselves - so worth it.
What makes this resort is not necessarily the actual accommodation itself but the service and help that you get from the owners. Paul was fantastic with us, finding out what we wanted to do, see, experience and then giving us tips and directions of how to do it. They will book tours or anything for you, draw maps to get there, recommend stunning restaurants, bars, tips for the area .... everything you need when you are new to an area. So, so helpful - they couldn't do enough for you.
The only downside to this resort is the bugs! Being in a more rural area, it can't be helped so you have to get used to finding small friends occasionally! It adds to the experience!

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah A
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I can't rate Leelawadee highly enough. I came for four days for a little holiday after a hectic work week in Bangkok and Cambodia. From the moment I arrived, I felt welcome and relaxed. The owners and hosts Paul and Caroline could not have done more for me - booking my tours, bringing me meals to my door, giving me movies to watch, a chat with a beer - you name it. The villas are outstanding - stylish and sparkling clean and the resort itself is beautiful with gardens and a pool. All you can hear at night are crickets. It was a total dream. It rained half the time I was there (July) but I didn't care. The resort is a drive away from everywhere so bear that in mind - to me it adds to the charm. Thanks Caroline for looking after me!

Date of stay: June 2013