“Sojurn in Krabi”

Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang
Ranked #6 of 109 Hotels in Ao Nang
Reviewed 18 October 2011

The Mercure @ Krabi is excellent... just 5 or so minutes easy walk to the beach. The Mercure opened just 7 days before we arrived...Excellent facilities,pool etc. definately will return nexr year. Restaurants & Bars were most enjoyable

1  Thank John G
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang

Reviewed 17 October 2011

We did stay 1 night in the deluxe room at this brand new resort on special occasion. The room is well decorated and very comfy mattress. The cleanliness is the big plus for the hotel, staffs are very friendly and helpful. They arranged the special birthday cake for my girlfriend making us the memorable experience. You can't miss the swimming pool. The long stretching shape made me wanna explore everything inside it. (Next time, I should to book the pool access room instead)

The wifi internet is free of charge , but you need the login password from the front desk.The hotel is not on the beach which is similar to the majority of krabi hotels, however you can walk or even use the local taxi service to ao nang.

We were very happy, thank you very much guys. We will be back

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Lekky-rkl
Reviewed 16 October 2011

After busy and stressful days from work, I long for a holiday to recharge my battery. My friends and I decided to go to Krabi and we booked this brand new hotel "Mercure Krabi Deevana". Landing at Krabi International airport, we had the hotel van picked us up at the airport.The very first moment we stepped in to the hotel. It just looked exactly the same as all the pictures posted on the website. A very warm welcome from the local staff is very impressive and they are willing to help you whatever you need. The long swimming pool is very fantastic; they even have the artificial sand shore that would be sparkling by the little light in the night time. The bedroom is very cozy and we feel so comfortable with all the amenities provided. I noticed there are also kids' center (where kids can play game) and fitness room as well as the spa. Too bad I did not have time to use all the facilities, but next time yes I definitely will not miss them. And for the room we booked, it came together with breakfast. I really enjoyed their boiled rice and salad.

On the second day of our trip, we wanted to go kayaking somewhere around here. Again, the staff is very helpful. Based on our needs, they recommended us where we could go and arranged the package tour for us. It's really easy indeed where you can just go down and book the tour with so many options offered. Besides that on our last day, we had our plan changed a bit and needed to rent the van with the chauffeur for the whole day. We just asked the hotel to provide us and everything was ready in just less than 5-10 minutes. How easy and convenient it is!!

In overall, everything in this hotel is very good; the environment, service, friendly staff, and all the amenities. So what else could you ask for. It really went beyond my expectation and this completed my perfect holiday. Highly recommend everyone to visit and experience this hotel by yourselves, with family, friends or anyone. As for me, my battery is fully charged up again and I am ready to get back to the real world. Thank you for the pleasant and perfect holiday. I will surely visit Mercure Krabi Deevana again in the future.

Room Tip: The Pool access room is very private and just a step you can enjoy swimming or even chilling along t...
3  Thank Greatou
Reviewed 16 October 2011

The hotel is brand new, the modern yet elegant design makes it really stunning.
The staff are very friendly and exceptionally helpful.

Even though the hotel is not on the beachfront, its location makes all the major tourist attractions within easily accessible reach. Ao Nang beach is within a short walk, or if you prefer a quicker way, you can take a motorcycle taxi, like me and my friends did, for just 20 Baht per person.
The hotel also does many day-trip packages with various agents, the staff at reception are more than happy to help make arrangements, and we booked a half-day trip to Ao Tha Lane, for a fun kayaking adventure around the Mangrove forests. Or you can opt for an island trip, a van will pick you up straight from the hotel! Luxury at a reasonable price :)

This hotel's facilities really stand out from the rest, both in-room and within the hotel area. There's something for everyone. Our Superior room was super comfortable, very peaceful and had a lovely mountain view. Just look at my pics ;)
But my favourite feature would definitely be the 3 adjoining swimming pools, with its beautiful artificial beach and nice little touches, which offered enough privacy for you to relax in your own little world. The jacuzzi area is a must try!

Overall, I was very impressed :D

3  Thank SammyOrange
Reviewed 14 October 2011

I was spending holidays with some friends, and this hotel was the right choice for us. The environment was great. I like its long stretching pool with small cascade decorated at the side. The common area was surrounded by trees. It just made me feel like I was on a superb vacation.

We were staying in a comfortable family room. It was well decorated in a modern style. It also had two-storey bed for children and a living corner with a sofa and a coffee table.

The service was fabulous. Everywhere I went, I could feel the warm welcome from the staffs. They were very friendly and helpful. I also visited the spa and tried the foot massage. What could be more relaxing?

2  Thank berry_bow