After busy and stressful days from work, I long for a holiday to recharge my battery. My friends and I decided to go to Krabi and we booked this brand new hotel "Mercure Krabi Deevana". Landing at Krabi International airport, we had the hotel van picked us up at the airport.The very first moment we stepped in to the hotel. It just looked exactly the same as all the pictures posted on the website. A very warm welcome from the local staff is very impressive and they are willing to help you whatever you need. The long swimming pool is very fantastic; they even have the artificial sand shore that would be sparkling by the little light in the night time. The bedroom is very cozy and we feel so comfortable with all the amenities provided. I noticed there are also kids' center (where kids can play game) and fitness room as well as the spa. Too bad I did not have time to use all the facilities, but next time yes I definitely will not miss them. And for the room we booked, it came together with breakfast. I really enjoyed their boiled rice and salad.
On the second day of our trip, we wanted to go kayaking somewhere around here. Again, the staff is very helpful. Based on our needs, they recommended us where we could go and arranged the package tour for us. It's really easy indeed where you can just go down and book the tour with so many options offered. Besides that on our last day, we had our plan changed a bit and needed to rent the van with the chauffeur for the whole day. We just asked the hotel to provide us and everything was ready in just less than 5-10 minutes. How easy and convenient it is!!
In overall, everything in this hotel is very good; the environment, service, friendly staff, and all the amenities. So what else could you ask for. It really went beyond my expectation and this completed my perfect holiday. Highly recommend everyone to visit and experience this hotel by yourselves, with family, friends or anyone. As for me, my battery is fully charged up again and I am ready to get back to the real world. Thank you for the pleasant and perfect holiday. I will surely visit Mercure Krabi Deevana again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, MakeMyTripIntl, TripOnline SA and Ctrip TA so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang