1,167 results
All reviews every hour hourly shuttle poolside villa tuk tuk shuttle service hill side rooms are huge limestone cliffs swimming pool main town relaxing stay quiet location the hotel offers baht per person sun loungers nice pool island tour
Reviewed 6 October 2010

We arrived at the Airport and were greeted by big smile driver and when we arrived at the resort, receptions were swiftly check in and served welcome drink and then escorting us to the room. How could I say?? It was spacious, luxurious with a huge bed, beautiful bathroom and nice mountain view.

The staff were great. During my dinner, they gave special birthday card and birthday song for me and the staff came to my table and sang a birthday song to me. They made a memorable trip to both of us.

Had a good time at swimming pool. Nice Romantic Songs, Nice Panoramic Mountain View, Good Weather, Awesome service from the restaurant.

Only one small disappointed, there were mosquitos all over the place at the night time. It is a must to elimiate them sometimes.

Overall we had a fantastic stay at Phu Petra. I recommend this hotel to anyone. We'll be back.

1  Thank JKLL
Reviewed 3 October 2010

Fantastic helpfull staff. New resort, small and cozy feeling. Great location out of town so quiet!need à scooter or use shuttle bus to get to town;5 min. Grand and spacious bungalow rooms with contempory bathrooms;biggest one in SEA (south east Asia). Food is good to great especially Thai menu.This hotel boetick resort is à must stay if You are visiting ao nang area!!

1  Thank PARDeventer
Reviewed 1 October 2010

This was our first time to Krabi and felt that we chose the right place for this trip. Phu Petra could meet our expectation.

Location: secluded, quiet, convenient; five minutes walk to a main road where you’ll find stores, banks, 7-11, pharmacies, local restaurants. Suitable for family and couple.

Room Villa: Panoramic mountain view; incredible layout; tastefully decorated; Huge bathroom; Clean

Staff: friendly; courteous; knowledgeable; competent; problem solvers; Receptonists are fluent in English. All requests were immediately satisfied.

Food: fresh; quality; excellent presentation; large quantities,

Pool: Nice panoramic mountain view with natural environment

We highly recomend Phu Petra as a special place to stay. Will come back next year.

Reviewed 28 September 2010

This hotel was booked at a discount because of the off-peak / rainy season so it was excellent value for money. Service was great - got personalized service (perhaps because of fewer guests at low season) almost everywhere I went. The reception organizes tours for you and staff were polite and spoke decent English.

Rooms were huge and spacious, with the room looking exactly as advertised on the website (good thing). Hotel is pretty new, so all the room / bathroom fittings were in good shape. Bed was a little firm for my liking (but I guess that's personal preference). Free, Fast Wi-Fi throughout the hotel which was awesome.

Location-wise, it's definitely off the main Ao Nang stretch of hotels so be aware of this before you book. This can either be good or bad, depending on whether you want peace and quiet or close proximity to the main Ao Nang beach (which I've heard can get quite rowdy). I personally really liked the peace and quiet and could get by with the hourly shuttles to the main stretch, although it was inconvenient that their return shuttles were only at 4 times a day.

Ate at the restaurant once, and it wasn't too bad. But nothing to shout about either.

All in all, for a relaxing self-discovery trip it was a 5 out of 5 for me. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank Alejandro_da_man
Reviewed 28 September 2010

It is a nice experience to stay here. I can relax in the elegantly oriental designed pool villa with panorama view of mountain. The room and bathroom are oversize and clean. Friendly hotel staff always assist to arrange a car for getting around the city and places of attraction. Everything was well organized. The hotel's view is fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo