All reviews shuttle service nan steep slope our entire stay free shuttle baht per person loved our stay very comfortable stay memorable stay tv channels the hotel offers main area special thanks every morning our honeymoon the hotel staff luang
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Echoing the previous reviews, this hotel is simply perfect. We stayed there in March for four days (now I wished we would have stayed longer). We wanted to be away from the buzz of Ao Nang and yet not be too far, so it is located in the hill above the beach, and they have a free shuttle a few times a day. The villas are lovely, and having your own pool at sunset is a dream! But I am sure you can see that in the pictures, but what you can't see is a lovely staff that make sure that your stay is perfect from the moment you step in, always with the biggest smile. The Andakiri team truly make the difference and I am so happy we choose to stay there. For anyone looking for the perfect vacation, here is the place. I was very scared to find a "cheap" resort with very old pictures from another era, this is not the case, it did make my dream vacation and will recommend it to everyone!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Supranee S, Director of Sales at Andakiri Pool Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

" The gem of Krabi "

Dear nusa84,
Thank you for giving a good feedback about your recent stay at Andakiri Pool Villa. I have shared your warm messages to the team members. our services, friendliness, helpfulness are the hi light of our place. We are so proud with our best team player.
Please keep in touch and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Management of Andakiri Pool Villa

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and it was perfect! Having a pool to ourselves was perfect and for the price is a bargain! The room was very clean and presented very well. The staff were so so friendly throughout our entire stay, we thoroughly enjoyed, thank you!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Supranee S, Director of Sales at Andakiri Pool Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear 76livb,
Thank you for your time writing great review about your recent stay. We are always glad once receive 5 bubbles review from our customer. Thanks to our team members who made your time holiday perfect and satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. But sure, we will not allow you to stay only 2 nights but may be 2 weeks. :) :) :)

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for around a week at the beginning of March 2018. It’s a brand new hotel built high up for the spectacular views across krabi/Ao Nang. Our room was just like the photos online and more! Very clean and seeing as we booked very last minute they were so ready for us! Welcomed us with ice cold flannels and fresh coconut water. The Views are amazing from the room and our pool was beautiful especially for sunset every night. The staff were incredible all so friendly and helpful - especially Lisa, Luang, Tor and Mild. They made us feel very welcome and at home. It’s Close to shops/bars/restaurants/beach everything you need. You can walk to the beach/shops etc but I wouldn’t advise walking back as Andikiri is set on a big steep hill! So the staff do come and pick you up and take you when and where you wish. ( you don’t have to pay them a small tip each time but we chose to as they were so good to us)

The only helpful criticism we can give is the food.. it kind of let’s the place down- breakfast is OK. I think they need to venture out a little and offer beans tomatoes etc with the egg option breakfast as was not always enough. The lunch menu is just ok very plain and dinner we had once and went out every night after that as it wasn’t hot and very bland and plain. But they had the setting/view/presentation all right! Just perhaps a new chef :)
We did a boat trip to maya bay, bamboo island, phi phi Don etc it’s amazing !!! I hope this helps :)

2  Thank Evelyn28x

Dear Evelyn28x,
Thank you for your nice review on TA. I have shared your warm messages with all the team members, especially Lisa, Luang, Tor and Mild., they are very happy to see his name on the internet. Your review will be very useful for both readers and hotel side. I have taken note your valued feedback about breakfast and menu. We will do some action to improve immediately. Please keep in touch, we look forward to welcoming to back again in the very near future. Thanks a lot for your kind support.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Just checked out on a 10 night stay at Andakiri pool villa and it’s been by far one of the best places I have stayed.. the staff go above and beyond for you.. we was greeted with cold towels and fresh coconuts on check in..shown to our room which has the most beautiful view(well anywhere on the resort is beautiful)but the sun sets from your own pool are amazing.. we ate and drank in the resort a few times ,food was very nice and reasonably priced. I would like to thank nan for our final breakfast what we enjoyed in our room taking in the final views before check out , thank you to Lisa and Luang for all you did for us on our stay.. you will most definitely be seeing us again,
take care all at Andakiri pool villa

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Supranee S, Director of Sales at Andakiri Pool Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear robbarker2002,
Thanks for your time writing great review on Trpadvisor. We are glad to learn that you have a great time stay and recommend our Pool Villa to the public. I have shared your nice messages to the team members, they are so proud and happy with your positive feedback, especially Lisa, Luang and Nan. Please keep in touch and feel free to let us know if you have any plan coming to Ao Nanag. We will be very happy to serve you again at Andakiri Pool Villa.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This is my first time to go to Krabi, and my GF and I lived from 16th to 19th March. In fact, we arrived the hotel is on 2am 17th, Mild is so kind of picking up us. All the staffs provide so professional and kind services for us during these three days. My return flight was on 1am 20th, however, it had delayed until 6 am, Mild and Nam were so kindly to let us have a rest until the pick up car on 2am 20th March, they are so great. Next time, I will still choose this hotel, thanks every staffs again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Supranee S, Director of Sales at Andakiri Pool Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Bowen G,
Thank you for such a great review for Andakiri Pool Villa. We are very happy to know that your first time experience in Krabi are satisfaction. I have shared your warm messages to Mind and Nam, They are so proud to see theirs name compliment on internet. And all other team staff members are always happy to give support our customer as much as they can. They are great, I love them so much.
We hope you have a good trip back home. And thanks again for your great support. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.