Hotel Thilon(Katunayake)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 60
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Cinnamon Airport Residencies(Katunayake)(Great Value!)
US$ 31
US$ 23
Airport Tourist Hostel(Katunayake)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
  • Restaurant
US$ 30
US$ 27
US$ 16
All reviewsswimming poolshort stayenjoyed my stayspecial thanksfront officecolombo citynice staybuffet dinnergreat hospitalitybathtuboperative
Reviewed 24 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This was a transit hotel selected for me by Srilankan Airlines. It's probably the worst I have ever stayed in. Not sure why Ramada licenced it, on my previous such transits Srilankan had selected much better hotels. If this is how Srilankan treats it's business class customers, then I will have to look for a replacement. Now to the actual issues with the hotel, it's a small dingy hotel, stinks of high hell, the corridors have no AC, I stayed in room 303, I could smell the last few guests in the sheets, pillows and the bathtub, sheets had yellow stains. Breakfast buffet was below average with at least one item seemed to have gone bad. Lunch was ala carte but the set menu only had choices from the breakfast buffet leftovers. To top it all, the waiter at breakfast tried to rope me into a deal in their spa and started describing services thier 'girls' offered, all this going on with in striking distance of other guests (including women and children). Having actually spent 8 hours there, I feel the five star reviews are probably paid ones. Suggest Srilankan Airlines staff actually stay there to get the full picture.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I was in transit after a wonderful flight with Sri Lankan Airlines from Hong Kong. I met up with school friends and one of my friends was celebrating his 50th birthday...so I got a small cake and asked the kitchen if they could write on the cake with some icing! They went beyond that- they really made a nice cake with a candle!
Compliments to the friendly team especially Palitha Perera (outlet Manager).

Nandri!!
Mark

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I would like to thank all staff of the hotel, very special thanks for the guest relation officer Madushika, She has provided a tremendous service for our entire family. Having a gifted staff is always a plus for good reputation. I will recommend this hotel to everyone

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Normally I don’t review but the place and staff made my stay very nice which lead me here. Hotel is very close to the airport which makes an ease for specially transit passengers. Clean room, good food and excellent staffs are keys to this hotel. Specially would like to thank Usman for his hospitality. They have a pool which can relax you after a long flight. I would highly recommend for a short stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo