Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$ 61
View deal
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews sri lanka air port front office staff colombo city enjoyed my stay international airport nice stay transit cooperative
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2014

Sri Lanka air gave me free room and board since I had long layover... Room was not to bad, compared to my low aka no budget lifestyle.... Food was pretty good and service excellent. Got on transport to head back to airport that evening when head of security asked me to come with him. He than accused me of taking bath towels. Iproceeded to go off on him sinc all I had was a small bag and asked him how they could fit in there, maybe I used my magic powers to shrink them, kept hitting him with sarcasism and all the employees were laughing, he apoligized and I told him he wasnt very bright and left. Badtaste in my mouth

Room tip: If free take it but beware stupid security people
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank James_KK9185AX
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 27 September 2014

This hotel is good enough for a 'stop and go' type of stay. Basics are good and the service is warm and caring. Rooms are of average size with minimalist furnishing. Could be bettered with some upkeep and freshness infused in to the interior atmosphere. Staff are really well mannered and helpful.

Room tip: Rooms on the first floor are better. Avoid ground floor rooms.
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2014

The Ramada was pretty good. Close to the airport with a staffmember waiting. Be sure to have some small change ready to tip as there are baggage handlers wanting to help you. The breakfast was lovely.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank xsurffamily
Reviewed 3 September 2014

The hotel was very convenient when arriving late at night. As previously arranged, a staff member was waiting to meet us at the airport and took us to the hotel with the minimum of fuss. The room was nice , spacious and comfortable although not luxurious. We had most of our meals at the hotel and found them quite tasty. Servings were very generous.
Staff at the front desk and restaurant were very polite and ready to help. One day as we had a power failure for most of the day, the Manager Janaka apologised and ensured that all our drinks that day were complementary. We stayed for 6 nights initially, as well as another 2 nights prior to commencing a tour. It was very enjoyable. We will be sure to consider this hotel on any further visits to Colombo.
Thanks very much to all those concerned.

ED and MD Melbourne Australia