“Great One Bedroom Condo by the Beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Sea and pool view Bedroom
Andaman sea and Hong island
Maps if the area
Fitness room
Pool view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Ted H
Yorba Linda, California
“Great One Bedroom Condo by the Beach”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I Really enjoyed my stay at this condo by the beach in Klongmoung. Oliver was very accommodating and gave me some great recommendations for things to do during my stay. He recommended me great dive company where I got a great discount for boat diving. There were also plenty of places to eat around the condo at reasonable prices.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing