“Excellent”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Food excellent, service its equal and all at a reasonable price. I will certainly be attending this establishment again. Well done one and all.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This restaurant is the gold standard in my area and it is only 15 minutes down the road. I have never had a bad meal and this meal was no exception. I started with French onion soup, which was a bit of a cop-out as there is so much choice but their onion soup is very good. It was piping hot as ordered. My wife and brother in law had the haddock and lamb dishes which were also well received. For mains I had filet mignon (which is £5.50 extra), it was perfectly cooked but be aware, very rich, which was fine for me. My wife enjoyed her sea bass and brother in law his entrecote. I ordered Miopasso Nero D'Avola (a Scicilian wine) which at £21 was good value. As it was 14%, it was a bit heavy for my fellow diners but I enjoyed it! We were served throughout the meal mainly by Kelly, who could not have looked after us better, with a great smile thrown in free of charge! La Boheme remains the gold standard and with a really interesting menu. We shall be returning.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The food here was outstanding and compares favourably with any I have been served in restaurants with high reputation and even higher prices. It was clearly popular with locals and although we visited mid-week it was busy. Service was prompt and courteous. All in all a splendid experience.

1  Thank Nigel A
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked a family meal and what a delightful place. Service was excellent and the food was absolutely beautiful. They also had a lovely 3 course meal for a child. The food was so good it was like being on holiday in Europe. We will certainly be returning.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Latest visit here with 4 friends. Not cheap but service and food as per usual absolutely perfect!
This restaurant must rank amongst the top 10 in Cheshire, the full house every night bears testament to this.