We stayed three nights at eight mentigi guest house in a single room (with queen bed and own bathroom). It is a usual Backpacker Hostel, with dorms and single rooms.
- Friendly and helpful host
- Free Tea and coffee and you can use the kitchen (small one)
- Free transfer from the bus station to the hostel (but it is only ~700m away)
- Nice common area and good looking outside
- It is central located in Tanah Rata and all necessary things are nearby
- Bathroom is "okay", shower had very low pressure, water itself was hot
- Some cockroaches were in the bathroom as well (not too offen)
- Queen bed wasn't the newest and had smelled sometimes a little bit.
- Lots of dust in the room
Ordinary Hostel which is okay for that price and good for a few nights. So it was okay, but we would not stay there again, even if this means that we would have to spend more money on a decent room.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included