We stayed three nights at eight mentigi guest house in a single room (with queen bed and own bathroom). It is a usual Backpacker Hostel, with dorms and single rooms.
- Friendly and helpful host
- Free Tea and coffee and you can use the kitchen (small one)
- Free transfer from the bus station to the hostel (but it is only ~700m away)
- Nice common area and good looking outside
- It is central located in Tanah Rata and all necessary things are nearby
- Bathroom is "okay", shower had very low pressure, water itself was hot
- Some cockroaches were in the bathroom as well (not too offen)
- Queen bed wasn't the newest and had smelled sometimes a little bit.
- Lots of dust in the room
Ordinary Hostel which is okay for that price and good for a few nights. So it was okay, but we would not stay there again, even if this means that we would have to spend more money on a decent room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Eight Mentigi Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eight Mentigi Guesthouse Hotel Tanah Rata
- 8 Mentigi Guesthouse
- Eight Mentigi Guesthouse Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata