“It was excellent!!!”

Parador Villas Sotomayor
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Adjuntas
Reviewed 18 January 2012

People so kind, polite, i was a lil scared about the reviews in here but i stayed at night and there was not bug bothering outside, the weather was really nice... Coldddd if you want to scape from the hot weather and the same routine u should go there... Me and my friend love it!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank SpicyindygirL
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 August 2011

If you want to spend a relax and great weekend you have to come here, here you forgot the traffic, stress, noises, buildings of the city, in Villas Sotomayor you found peace, relaxing, nature, fresh air, kind people, is really great. Me and my family stay there for three days and two nights, we spend an awesome time, the villas are comfortable, have everything you need, microwave, queen beds, air conditioning and the best of all have hammocks where you get rest and see the beautiful landscape. i visit a new Parador every year, this Parador I think has many attractions than any other, have horseback riding, kayacs, gym, bicycles, rappeling, and also you can camping there is wonderful. Overall we enjoy it, me, my couple and my kids will come back soon. Thanks to all the personal of Parador Villas Sotomayor all of you are helpful, kind, friendly i see you soon

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Lisy217
Reviewed 16 July 2011

I am from the US east coast area and my husbands family is from Puerto Rico. We spent a week in beautiful PR and had the misfortune of spending our last few days in this hellhole. Let me just say the ground and the service is wonderful, but the so called "villa" is absolutely disgusting. I have never stayed in such a horrible place in all my life. 3 was dirty dark and drab, so depressing I cried at night. I've had nightmare more comforting. My husband and family had to sleep on a futon with a cheap 2inch mattress because the other room for the kids was leaking and there was mold growing on the wood of the bed. No mats in the bathroom the kids slipped on the floor out of the shower. Bugs were everywhere, I counted 46 mosquito bites all over my body. #roken microwave and mold around the tiny kitchen sink. No screen doors. The walls painted horrible semigloss drabby colors with no pictures. I woke up with a lizard looking at me (i guess this is the eco friendly part). &nyone who thinks these accomodations are acceptable must live in terrible conditions. %n the lobby there is a beautiful cockatoo that is neglected and abused. 3he cage is filthy and the poor thing is balding and eating leftover seeds out of the bottom! Of the cage. &nd who wears a wristband at a hotel! Also there is a mangy dog on the premises that stands in your doorway while you are cooking! ENJOY!

• Stayed: July 2011
9  Thank byoserty
Maribeltorres, Manager at Parador Villas Sotomayor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2011

Parador Villas Sotomayor is an agro- eco touristic place for families who wants to be in contact with nature, in our villas we receive hundreds of people every week, they enjoyed all the attractions that we have in our premises and also they are comfortable with the villas. Sometimes people expectations are in a different kind of environment. We offer a very calm way to relax and enjoy the vacations in the mountains of Puerto Rico with all the things that we can not change, like the mosquitoes, lizards, rain etc. I encourage people to come and see the reality of what we offer, you will be glad to see the wonder days you can spend here.

Reviewed 20 February 2011

During our stay we enjoyed memorable and unforgettable experiences.

Escaping the hustle and bustle of the big city of Chicago, we became one with nature. Experiencing the beauty and siren environment that this beautiful island and its culture have to offer.

We found the villas to be cozy, clean and intimate, giving a sense of serenity.

The staff was outstanding! Making us feel like part of the family being very hospitable and accommodating to our needs.

The authentic Puerto Rican foods, tropical cocktails and a nice selection of quality Puerto Rican cigars, were excellent. Creating a pleasurable ambiance.

Adjuntas natural beauty of the mountains is breathtaking. It’s a place for those seeking to rejuvenate mind, body and soul.

We plan and look forward to making this a yearly getaway.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ItoandNaidy
Reviewed 4 December 2010

I must share our great experience with everyone, because some people don't appreciate what a nice time you can have while staying at Villas de Sotomayor: relaxing on a hammock, enjoying delicious food from the hotel restaurant, discovering the beauty of nature (for example: horseback riding, kayaking, hiking in the Guilarte forest, visiting the animal farm), or just sleeping in on a cold morning with the one you love....I find these small moments in life to be very gratiying when your daily routine is full of fast pace living and no attention to the small pleasures that a weekend getaway can offer. I was impressed by how wrong the prior negative feedback was since I found the hotel to be very clean, customer service and hospitality was excellent, food was great, and the hotel surroundings were beautiful. I guess you actually have to take the time to enjoy these things so that you can actually appreciate them so maybe others before me have only focused on small inconveniences when rating their stay. So, pay no attention to vicious feedback that disregards all that Villas de Sotomayor can represent for a people seeking a great time which is what I did and I was pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nikyseahorse
Also consider these accommodations in or near Adjuntas
40.3 km away
21.9 km away
Ponce Plaza Hotel and Casino
22.5 km away
Holiday Inn Ponce & Tropical Casino

Been to Parador Villas Sotomayor? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK