See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2018

My girlfriend and I stumbled upon this at the last second. As a Ritz enthusiast I can place it in the same column of quality, attention to detail and staff service. We loved our suite and our two night stay! It is tucked in the heart of Old Augsburg and a few blocks from the Centrum. Short walks lead to long walks and we soaked up the city. The front desk staff were very attentive and courteous. They each seemed to speak multiple languages and were meticulously manicured and polite. Our suite was lavish. It was elegant and still modern. Big bathtub and bathroom was an extra surprise. The restaurant.....I own fine dining restaurants and I am not easily impressed. The short of it.....their restaurant is phenomenal. The dinner was unique and complex and the atmosphere was that of royalty. We closed our stay with a Sunday brunch buffet which I still have no words for. I will be returning in June & July 2018.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I had so many hotel stays during my visits in different countries. The worst hotel customer experience is at Hotel Drei Mohren, Ludwigstr. 65, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, 82467, Germany.

They don’t response to your room requests until an hour later I made another request at the front desk regarding my previous requests.

When the person brought the stuff up to the room, they peek into your room and spoke something in German.

They don’t like for you to boil water in the room.

There is a heavy weight lady with glasses who someone claimed to be the boss, is having an attitude issues:

1. When making the payment, the total does not match the price we booked on the Booking.com, so we pointed it out, she said that’s visitor tax. We told her for the past 2 weeks in Bavaria, Germany, we never have to pay visitor’s tax. She started to get unhappy and mumbled in German. We had no clue what she she is talking but it couldn’t be good.

2. Then she started making threats if we don’t agree to pay the visitor’s tax, she will charge it to our credit card. And looking at us with a very fierce look, her tones and her attitude was totally unprofessional. On top of that, she kept saying “what is your problem?” repeatedly. It’s only €10, if we can travel this far to visit your country, do you think we can’t afford to pay €10? We just some clarification.

3. After her way of handling the issues, my sister asked her to make a phone call to booking.com just to clear things out because we can’t speak German and we don’t have a German phone, she rudely refused and kept saying we need to make the call ourselves and said that she is going to call booking.com to complain about us.

4. I saw a phone on the desk so I thought maybe we could used the phone to make the call. So I picked up the phone, then she started yelling at me that the phone is not for me to use. I was standing just listening to her conversation with my sister, the only thing I did is pickup the phone and I got yell at. That made me angry. So I asked why is she yelling at me. She started to mumbled in German again. I wished I turn on my phone recorder, so I ask someone what the hack is she talking about.

5. The service in the breakfast is not so good either. The waiter doesn’t even clear the dishes on the table even when you have some used plates on the table. Well, this is not a big deal, just wondering is it they hotel norm?

If there is a rating of 0 and less, I’ll give it -10.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The hotel is outstanding in every details and offers a very relaxing stay.
Check in and check out are fast by very professional staff. Room are excellent with all amenities you may need, very clean and tidy. There is no noise at all. You may park your car in a very convenient parking behind the hotel. Breakfast is outstanding. The hotel is provided with a very good restaurant: excellent food and super service: you need to try it at least once.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Stayed here whilst cycling the Danube trail. Good location on the town square. Quiet. Comfortable bed and decent size room. Staff very helpful. Breakfast fine. You can store your bicycles inside the rear of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

This was a lovely clean hotel, in the centre of the town. It has a welcome atmosphere with friendly staff.
Good size rooms. Which were cleaned daily. Bedding and towels changed mid week.
Great big choice for breakfast

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple