“Fantastic Meal”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I booked the Orasay after hearing great reviews about their seafood.

As well as the routine menu, a specials board was also available; I went for the paella.

The meal itself was massive, lots of fresh seafood and it tasted superb.

The meal was plenty for me, but having seen a few of the desserts, I had to have the banoffee cheesecake!

Just like the main course, it was a large serving that tasted wonderful.

I will definitely be back next time I’m local.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

A great menu - lots of different choices. All home-made, and hand-served by the hotel proprietors. And you won't be hungry when you leave - large servings to found here.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We ate in the restaurant at The Orasay as there is nowhere else nearby and we were staying overnight. The service was quick and the food very good, I had fish & chips while my wife had a vegetable curry, there was plenty of choice on the menu.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We were on a one day tour from Barra and decided to take a turn from the main road. Came across this Inn and stopped to ask if they served lunch. We were made very welcome. I had scallops to start and breaded cod washed down with a glass of red wine. My husband had crab cakes. The perfect Lunch with a view to die for.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

please see my review of the Orasay Inn hotel
superb food and friendly staff
family run, and it is Isobel the cook herself who brings you the plates personally with assistance of her friendly husband Alan