The rooms were clean and excellent, the surroundings around the rooms were excellent too - Children thoroughly enjoyed. The early morning sunrise in the morning mist was our most cherished moment in the place. The food was simple but great, we were never over-fed and thoroughly relished all items. We had a lot of fun cudding the calf which is rare for children to enjoy. All places like Chiklihole dam, Harangi Dam, Dubare elehpant camp and Cauvery Nisargadham were pretty close enough to enjoy during the day.
Now some feedback to help improve:
1.The first time we drank coffee in our room we felt the sugar was insufficient but managed to drink it only to find lots of sugar the bottom of the cup. Why no mixing spoon then?
2. There are 5 cottages but the dining area has 3 tables that can comfortable accomodate 4 people each. This caused overcrowding on one occassion.
3. No activities for children except for lots of cycles but no child-size cycles. All cycles were for adults so children had nothing to do except that we carried some our own rackets, frizbees and ball.
4. Dinner getting ready at around 9:15 PM is too late I suppose especially you will more or less need to reach there before sunset to avoid bad light and roads to the resort. Snacks are served by the quantity is limited to stay hungry for too long.
All said and done, at this price, this is a steal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the tranquil landscape between Coorg’s majestic hills and lush flat lands, Green Dreams is a unique set of five conceptual cottages, ideal for family vacations amidst the splendorous bounties of nature. Pure vegetarian food is served here. Locally-sourced and organically-grown vegetables and fruits are part of the recipes which are based on Coorg, Malnad and Kerala cuisine. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Green Dreams Coorg/Kushalnagar