All reviews family room place to stay rooms are clean family members sambar play area camp fire dubare elephant camp sanjay madikeri bonfire requirements varieties harangi
Reviewed 7 June 2016

I liked the place was there with my wife. It was kind of break from corporate world, for that reason this was a good place.Please don't expect too much of luxury here as they don't have. For natural beauty yes this is a nice place.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ajmat18
TheCasiita, Manager at The Casiita, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Ajmattulah,

Thank you for your kind words about our property The Casiita. It was our pleasure to have you to stay with us. We will surely try adding elements to make your stay feel luxurious.
Guests such as yourself are the true inspiration for us.

The Casiita, Coorg management

Reviewed 31 May 2016

i had stayed in this so called resort from 25th May to 29TH MAY 2016.i had worst experiance staying at this place.its neither a resort nor luxury hotel its a lodge run with two boys who are maroons .They neither can speak english nor hindi cant understand either.No reception in this HOTEL no resteurant.i have not seen the Manager even once in my 4days stay.My travel agent booked so called presidential cottages for three days.(it was clearly mentioned in my tour itenary).yet i was asked to vaccate the cottages and adjust with my family in a single room last day.in short my experiance in this hotel is worst humilating service is bad..i will not recommond this hotel for stay to anybody.its overpriced.there r many other homestay r resorts in this price which r far better in kushalnagar/coorg

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank LoveTravel648671

Dear Shabaz,

From our records, I see this was booking made under the name of Fazulurahaman through an agent. When the booking happened, we cleared mentioned to the agent that we have 2 AC Presidential Cottages available on 25th & 26th May & was sold out on 27th May. He agreed that we switch the guests to the only room available ie. Family Room(5 sharing) on 27th.

We accepted the booking only on this condition and have charged accordingly. We assumed that it was informed well in advance to you.I have the email records of the said condition. I regret that you found it humiliating to shift to another room.

The Casiita management.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

I booked an AC room in casita resort. But I was given a non AC room. Hotel manager Jayashree spoke to me very rudely. Room service was very poor. Jayashree told me to leave the room if you don't like to stay. behavior of Jayashree was very poor. No facility was available. I strongly disagree to suggest anyone to stay in casita....... It is looking as a resort. It s just a rented room.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Alok,

I regret to hear that you had an unpleasant experience during your stay at The Casiita.
We are sorry that you found us rude.

Your booking was done through an agent and this was a clear case of miscommunication since we were asked to keep a room (Non AC) blocked for you. On your arrival, we were unable to upgrade your room to AC Presidential Cottage since we were sold out on the date. We informed the agent about making the full refund since the guest wasn't happy with the Non AC room and that made you misunderstand our intention.

Hope to see you again and we promise to serve you better.

The Casiita management

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed in casiita on may 2, 2016. This first time, we visiting coorg. When we searching hotels in madikeri for 9 family members, could not able get rooms in our budget. Finally we booked this hotel with some advanced booking. After reaching coorg, we real used that lot of hotels and lodges were available. We feel Casiita is costly. If you are visiting coorg in May (off season), better book hotels in madikeri, relatively low temperature. Briefly, casiita is costly and comfort. Note complimentary breakfast available, better you can avoiding.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Jayakanthan K
Reviewed 21 April 2016

No cleanliness, cockroaches and frogs in the bathroom. really pathetic, no normal water and one half litre water bottle per person per day and after that you have to buy water.limited breakfast like one idli per person in breakfast buffet. Staff is very very poor and shown no hospitality for guests.worst experience..... Dirty rooms, you have to ask for pillows, bed sheet, hangers just like you have visited a Dharamshala.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Sachin J

Dear Sachin Jain,

Request you to write honest reviews.
I would like to clarify. 1 idli for breakfast? I had a guest who was worried after reading this review and was pleasantly surprised after he visited us.

Yes, we keep 2 bottles of mineral water in the room and there is a mineral water can in the dining area. And we do not charge for water.

Regarding our staffs, When you try to check out without informing the staff and say you will make the payment online. On what guarantee can they allow you to leave?

I thank all our guests who decided to stay with us inspite of reading this scary review and trusting our services. And suggesting us to your friends and family.

The Casiita management.