Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2014

To enjoy the luxury and royality, to enjoy the food, to take best ever service of everything, I always decided to go to this place. its awesome... I appericiate each and everything about this hotel. :)

Room tip: top floor of the hotel was most quite.
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Saurabh1871993
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I appreciate the service, cleaness and customer service of the hotel. Which provide the best environment as like as u feel at home. So all over I feel great and thnx to all the team of hotel to made my holidays ::))

Date of stay: August 2014
2  Thank preetpalsingh
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Want to come again..food is awesome..i love hotel shakti palace pizza and all dishes..breakfast to dinner all are nice ..enjoyed my holidays..best experience of my life..very clean and fully conditioner..

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank lakhvi9
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I was in churu last aug.i stay in hotel shakti palace . it was such a palace in churu just a amaging all rooms are luxery and fullfill in mordern aminities. i have find a great experience in this property .service are excellent and faster all staff are halpfull in this palace.

Date of stay: August 2013