Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I was probably unlucky to get at Bhawani resort while the manager was out of station. The rest of the staff is probably unable to manage he hotel without supervision.
My main complain is hat my rom was not cleaned before my arrival. Beside being very dusty (perhaps to be expected in a place like Churu) bathroom had clearly been used by someone else (traces of pheces in the toolet, for example). The bath tube was dirty and full of dead insects. When I asked about this they told me that since I called only one hour before arriving, they had no time to clean the room. Does this imply that they leave the rooms dirty umless someone book a room?
Beside that the staff is friendly and the food very good. As I said, things might be better when the manager is on duty.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank diegoemme
Reviewed 21 March 2013

First let me say that in Bhawani Resort the Marwari meals you get are absolutely unique like if family has cooked for you. Jaisingh and the family who run the place are very enthusiastic and what they enjoy the most is to see people happy. You can relax on the lawn and start to look at the birds who fly all around and then manage extraordinary excursions to the surroundings where you can discover the most outstanding examples of the XIXth century frescoes painted on the walls of the havelis of the Marwari merchants.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 262sasha
Reviewed 15 November 2012

We met Jaisingh through couchsurfing and he kindly invited us to his beautiful Bahwani Resort in Churu. He offered us a lovely spacious and quiet room with heaps of hot water - which is quite rare in India!!! Beautiful atmosphere, heaps of birdlife and squirrels, lovely garden, great place to relax and enjoy the surroundings.

The staff were amazing, Jaisingh's driver took us to the Water Park, the sacred Temple and the most amazing hotel which was being renovated = the Louvre of Churu!! The food was delicious and so much of it. It's a great experience to stay with a real family and they will all make you feel very welcome.

We got a lovely surprise by Jaisingh, he and his son took us to the base of the Himalayas, an 8 hour drive to Delhi with a further 8 hours north, this was indeed something beautiful to witness. If you want to experience a very different part of India, this is it!!

Room tip: Contact Jaisingh early because as soon as word gets out about this little piece of paradise it'll book quickly.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank greenfrogBrisbane
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Churu is a real Indian experience - well off the usual Tourist grid, full of street life and with some beautiful and stunning painted houses to visit too. Bhawani Resort is calm and peaceful and its host is a man with many,many stories to tell about the proud history of Churu and those extraordinary houses.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank nickh783
Reviewed 7 September 2012

The Bahwani Resort is a great place to stay. The room I stayed in was large and comfortable. The nice garden and the seating area at the front of the guest house is a lovely place to sit and unwind with a cup of excellent chai. It is also possible to sleep in the garden beneath the stars - it is an exceptional experience.
The family and staff were very pleasant and made me feel very welcome. The owners are eager to offer their guests the opportunity to get to know the culture, country and the indian way of live. Personally I was invited by the family to participate at the ceremony at a girls college in Churu, wich was founded by the father of the owners. I also visited with them the famouse rat and hanuman temple and was invited for lunch bye a friend of the family. A home away from home, an extraordinary experience I do not want to miss - thanks to the hospitality and friendliness of the owner-family. Carmen from Austria

Date of stay: August 2012