If you're a pilot traveling to "Up-South" Bahamas and need a central location, Stella Maris is the obvious choice. It's next to the airport with fuel and customs, allowing you to fly directly to the hotel from Florida. This German run resort is like a luxury cay, with all the parts working smoothly. Old world charm, friendly service, and great food, let you re-charge while you continue to explore Long Island, and other islands in the area. The grounds feature beautiful gardens, a saltwater natural pool, and beautiful, dramatic ocean vistas, beaches and walks. I have been visiting this resort for over 20 years now, and it always keeps improving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stella Maris Resort Club,is off the beaten path. On a tranquil island, where nature abounds, where the ocean and beaches are at their best, with an unhurried pace of life and with islanders, much known for their old-fashioned hospitality and friendliness.We are an intimate out island style resort, offering a wide range of tropical accommodations, from panoramic ocean view rooms to appealing four bedroom water front villas. Food is great, as is casual evening fun. Many activities are free of charge. We can even fly you here from your international Bahamas airport hub. It's a place for anyone who seeks to get away from every-day's stress, who loves nature, who loves being at and in the water. From singles to couples, from families to small groups. And there is no better place for a romantic island wedding, barefoot or elegant, or for celebrating your anniversary! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stella Maris Resort Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Maris Resort Club Hotel Long Island
- Stella Maris Hotel
- Stella Maris Resort Club Long Island, Bahamas