I have been to lots of places in Asia, the Indian Ocean and elsewhere, and I can say this beach is absolutely world class and a reason alone to travel there. For a beach bum like me, this is heaven and thanks to the great staff & management of the resort, we were also able to enjoy mother nature.
Service was very relaxed and friendly. Food was EXCELLENT. We had the mealplan for breakfast and dinner and never got "bored" with the menu. The bungalows were not luxurious but comfy with all you need for such a vacation. And no, we had no privacy issues.
The only annoying thing is getting to Long Island if you don't have your own plane. We flew with Locair and they were delayed by 3 hours on both ways.
Otherwise, the resort is doing everything right, it's true paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas