Each trip I take to Cape Santa Maria gets better and better.
I find it a great pleasure to reconnect with the staff on every level - from the managers Brook and Ewa, to room service, to front desk, to dining room staff, and activity crew.
Everyone at CSM, including the excellent bar staff at Happy Hour at the Beach House, takes a personal responsibility to represent the resort and ensure one's stay is rounded perfectly in every way. This element not only creates a warm welcome, but sets the stage for inter-personal rapport to develop successfully. And it does!
I believe this to be the philosophy espoused by Brook and Ewa, and it filters out to all spheres of the resort. Ewa and Breanda have a special talent in organizing perfect wedding ceremonies, whilst Brook, although extremely busy, is always attentive and immediate with requests or concerns.
A glowing gold star to all staff and crew at CSM. They make a huge effort to make one's stay comfortable and happy.
Equally splendid are the beach, the water, the views, the villas and the fishing/snorkelling/scuba diving boats. I particularly appreciate the dynamic shop at the Beach House with many exciting Bahamian items, as well as the clothing and swim suits. There are exciting gifts to take home for family and friends.
The library could be better organised as the layout of books in baskets is frustrating. The books are contemporary and interesting, usually left by guests.
I am thrilled every time I return to CSM - it's a place to reconnect with myself on many different levels, with solitude and books, and yet able to reconnect with people on the beach and at the Beach House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas