After a fantastic holiday at Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort 3 years ago, my fiance and I didn't hesitate to choose the resort as our destination wedding. Thanks in big part to the wonderful staff - Ewa + Brook were best in class wedding planners and made the planning from afar a lot of fun and stress-free. Breanda executed exactly what we had imagined our day to be like! Our 70 guests (including 9 children) from 9 different countries seemed to all find activities that suited them. Not only was it the perfect venue for a celebration of love on a secluded beach in the Caribbean amongst family + friends but it was a fun-filled adventure, where our friends + family had days to get to know each other over happy hours, beach chairs, walks, swims, kayaks, site-seeing, fishing, boating, snorkelling, biking, and long meals. My husband and I stayed there for our honeymoon and upgraded from a bungalow to a villa on the second floor that offered lots of privacy and beautiful views. If you're a fish fan, be sure to try the blackened grouper and the lobster salad. Happy Hour was part of our daily routine - we'd walk the 2 minutes along the beach boardwalk to the Beach House for complementary conch fritters (a local appetizer) while Rashad, Kelly + Jessica whip out delicious cocktails, including my favourite Miami Vice!
We splurged for a treatment by massage therapist Omar + his team, on site at our villa patio with the sounds of ocean in the background. We are already planning our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas