“Wish I had gone sooner!”

The Landing Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I first visited The Landing with only 2 nights left in Harbour Island and the food was so good I returned the following night for my last meal before leaving to return home. The beef tenderloin was my first choice, then I had the grilled lobster the second night, and oh my gosh that was melt in your mouth lobster! Both dishes were perfect, but that lobster was something special. After the tenderloin I also had the Belgian Hot Chocolate Pudding with what must've been homemade ice cream. The 2nd night I ate at the bar since I was alone and Joseph, the bartender, provided great conversation. I can't wait for my next trip so I can enjoy another dinner here!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The landing has some great food from around the island. Make sure to check it out and enjoy some great food

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is a quaint authentic Bahamian boutique hotel - definitely worth a visit - great service, great food and reasonably priced for what you get - loved it, checked in for a night and wish we could have stayed a week!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice time here for dinner. There were four of us and each couple split a salad which everyone enjoyed. We all had lobster and it was good. Service was good but pay attention to the bill when they run your credit card there is a spot to leave a tip. Most place we ate that week did not have a tip line but Rock House did and when we got the bill it seemed unusually high. Since the 4 lobsters were $200 plus 2 salads 3 deserts and 3 alcoholic drinks the bill total was $400 so after closer review we saw a sizable tip was added plus the VAT tax. The tax they can't help but the tip was high and a little insulting we you expect people to leave you even more.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We ate at the Landing for breakfast and for dinner. We loved it. The bartender in the bar, Honey, was a hoot and great with the kids and my entire family. The place is filled with interesting history and pictures. The atmosphere is very nice and the service was very good. The food was amazing. Everything was cooked to perfection. I would highly recommend a meal.