Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Great time !

Reviewed 4 days ago
Ioanna1345
via mobile
Just what we were looking for

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
LordDLH
Berkhamsted, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews crazy golf great fun adventure golf dinosaur safari mini golf water features nice morning bank holiday driving range children and adults all ages summer holidays sound effects takes about an hour a lot of fun fun morning staff were friendly and helpful
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Great facilities, had a great time despite the cold temperatures !! The staff were friendly ! Special thanks to paige who helped us. I will defiantly be coming back

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a really good time here last weekend. My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, didn’t struggle due to the colder temperatures as it’s just the right amount of moving to keep you warm.

Nice welcome when we arrived and thanked on departure. My partner also managed to lose a ball but it was no trouble getting another one free of charge which was handy.

Will be back for sure.

Jack S, Manager at Dinosaur Safari Adventure Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi LordDLH,

Thank you very much for your 5-star review!
We're really glad that the two of you enjoyed your visit despite the drop in temperature!
We look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was recommended Dinosaur Safari by a friend. The kids loved it, they were entertained all afternoon. Big thanks to Rob who was super helpful!

1  Thank Cassie B

Hi Cassie B,

Thank you very much for your 5-star review!
We're really glad that you all enjoyed your visit and that Rob was really helpful.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely course! The four of us had a really great time! Special thanks to Rob and Darren for helping us when we lost one of our balls in the water. Very friendly staff and a well kept course. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Elise H
Jack S, Manager at Dinosaur Safari Adventure Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Hi Elise,

Thank you for your 5-star review, we're really glad that you enjoyed your visit!
Thank you also for your comments on Robert & Darren, we will pass this along to them.
Hope to welcome the 4 of you back soon!

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I love crazy golf. Me and my son play it wherever we go. Some are far better than others. This one is really fab. The dinosaurs them selves are really well done (although the signs are a but random) and the landscaping is top notch - you can tell someone has put thought into it. There are some great imaginative obstacles including rapids that carry your floating (?) ball off to a collection point (my son loved putting it in deliberately) and some thoughtful slopes etc that you have to navigate. My only gripe is hole 17 which is so difficult it creates a logjam in front of it and holds everyone up. And of course the price - it's ridiculously expensive. Otherwise it would have got 5 stars.

Hi robbiepaton2016

Thank you for your review! We're really glad that you and your Son enjoyed your visit to us!
We take great pride in our site and we're really glad that you can see that.
The 17th is a tricky one, almost a bit mean of us to put it at the end of the course!
Let us know if there is anything else that we can improve upon to change your rating from a 4-star to a 5-star.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Had great fun on the course and very polite staff. Young chap named Robert was great help for a few tips.

Kind regards
Nick Eldrett

Hi Nick,

Thank you very much for your 5-star review, we're really glad that you enjoyed your visit and also that Robert was able to enhance your experience. We will make sure to pass your comments on to him.
Hope we can welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

The golf place is great I got to hole in ones on the hard ones but there is one which is the second to last one which is sooooooo hard as it has a hill but it is very fun

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your 5-star review. We're really glad that you enjoyed your visit and hope that we can see you again soon!

Our 17th is a bit tricky, but when you get it in one it's an amazing feeling!

Jak

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This got a five because as far as crazy gold is concerned this is a really well looked after activity. It’s far from cheap but if you want to use up an hour or two and have a good laugh then this is a strong recommendation. It does get very busy, especially at weekends when the weather is nice. Best advice is to turn up 90 mins before they close and you get a good run, handy if you’ve got kids with a short attention span.

Jack S, Manager at Dinosaur Safari Adventure Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Hi LondonNifty,

Thank you for your 5-star review!
We're really glad that you enjoyed your visit to us, we love hearing that people had a lot of fun on our course!

We look forward to seeing you again soon for another round of Adventure Golf!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Attended today on my own to see what the fuss was about. My god! What a course. I mean it was just breathtaking. The grass (although i believe it is synthetic) was perfectly cut and even. There were some hole especially the tricky sixth and sixteenth hole which are only for experienced crazy golfers.
The theme of this prestigious course is Dinosaurs. So beware! If you are afraid of dinosaurs then steer well clear!
There are many water features which for people who get sea sick will need to watch out for, the water is dyed my fourth favourite colour blue with purple bubbles although they look pink in some lights, if you care to know my other favourite colours, they are Red, Green and Magnolia.
Throughout the course Dinosaurs can be heard, it is almost like being trapped in Jurassic Park only minus a helicopter ride! My favourite Jurassic Park film is number 2. ;)

I would definately come here with friends if I had any... but this can be enjoy thoroughly without any.

I give this a Personal course score of 89/92.

And if anyone can beat my score. GOOD LUCK. I got 66.

Oliver 'Tiger' Welton

Hi Oliver,
Thank you for your glowing 5 star review!
We're really glad that you enjoyed your visit to us and we look forward to seeing you again soon for another round of Adventure Golf!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We like this place but it can be busy at times. Look out for adult groups that play like it's life and death.

At our last visit we skipped three holes to get in front on a group of 6 and one of 5.

Played again this week busy at times but good fun.

Jack S, Manager at Dinosaur Safari Adventure Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review, please let us know what we can do to change your experience from a 4 star to a 5 star?

During our peak times we can get quite busy but we do have course hosts that marshall the course to ensure that everyone is playing correctly.