“Girls night out”

Nodally
Ranked #373 of 1,380 Restaurants in San Jose Metro
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

I have been coming to this restaurant for a while with my girl friends. At first they were scared and didn't wanted to try the food because I always get them to different places for eating. Well, that day wasn't an exception. Well, after that night Nodally became our place for our meetings and girls night out! They loved the food. Last night I went with one of those girl friend and remind our days when we hang out to Nodally. The food is awesome, the environment is cozy, what I loved the most is the idea of cooking and non cooking area! We obviously love to be in the cooking area. For any Korean BBQ or even sushi... Nodally is the best place to go and not to forget to mention... PRICE... Is the best of town! You pay for what you got! High quality food!

Reviewed 13 February 2015

I am a fan of Korean BBQ,

Living in Costa Rica, this was somewhat of a impossible thing to find. For what Costa Rica has to offer... This restaurant resembles most what Korean BBQ is supposed to.

I have been to places in Canada and USA and nothing compares to those but if you are in the mood for some Korean, you won't be disappointed with Nodally. They have grills in the middle of the tables ( about 5) and other tables that don't.

Definitely should try it if you want some good Korean BBQ!

Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

I stick to the Korean food as it it hard to find in San Jose and Japanese food seems to be common.

The kimchi and other pickled side dishes are always fresh and delicious.

The waiters seem to be very enthusiastic and even speak a little Korean despite having never been to Korea.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

They claim they have original Japanese food but is more Chinese food, the sushi was definitely not fresh and made very poorly. even the sashimi I had were very poorly elaborated.

1  Thank kimo l
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Not the original Korean food I am used to. The fish used for sushi actually made me sick! The waiter had no idea what he was talking about. Would not recommend this place to anyone!

1  Thank wokcritic