“Another fantastic meal”

The Restaurant at the Blackbull
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Randalstown
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 24
Description: newly refurbished 50 seater restaurant, with a modern relaxed dining atmosphere. set in the heart of Randalstown, on the main street. In one the towns oldest buildings. serving classis pub favourites with a contemporary twist, using only the best locally sourced produce.
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

My husband and I both had beautiful 24 hour slow roasted beef this evening at the Blackbull.
Beautiful. A great restaueant. Food consistently good.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and my Son visited today on the way back from leaving my daughter to Belfast international airport.
My young lad was not very hungry so just had buffalo wings. I ordered the braised shin of beef with Yorkshire pudding. The lovley staff offered us a complimentary soup which came in a cute blue and white enamel mini mug. It was tomatoes and orange lentil soup with a slight spicy hint with a sprinkling of crispy onions on top. Scrumptious.
Beef was so tender and presented beautifully with a large Yorkshire pudding half full and surrounded by gravy. White sauce on the other side with ribbons of carrot and sprigs of cauliflower. On the side, roast potatoes, deep fried kale and pickled red cabbage.beef also had a topping of crispy onions. All the flavours complimented each other. Sorry was so focused on enjoying every mouth full I forgot to take a photo.
I loved the way they offered their deserts, from 1 to 4 mini deserts priced per each one. We had 3. Apple crumble, cheesecake and brownie. This I did photograph. It all came to under £20 and was great value. Thanks to the lovley servers and they boxed the brownie for me as my Son was not hungry enough. Don't know how he could resist.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We took an over 50s club, 48 people, to the restaurant, whilst on an outing. The food was delicious and we were offered a great selection of food to choose from. We received a very warm welcome from Michelle and the waiting staff. Would highly recommend, especially for large groups.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank 365maryq
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Love the food, service, atmosphere, presentation just about everything! If you haven.t tried this restaurant it.s a must. First class food!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Just visted this evening with a friend. We had the georgeous trio of dips to share to start. Followed by us both having perfectly prepared hake for main course and then a trio of mini deserts. Wonderful food and excellent staff. Friendly, warm and welcoming. Well done to all.

Date of visit: September 2018