“very nice food”

The Restaurant at the Blackbull
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Randalstown
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 25
Description: newly refurbished 50 seater restaurant, with a modern relaxed dining atmosphere. set in the heart of Randalstown, on the main street. In one the towns oldest buildings. serving classis pub favourites with a contemporary twist, using only the best locally sourced produce.
Reviewed 7 January 2018

We were a group of six. Evryone took somthing different and everyone was happy very nice food. Best restaurant in the Antrim area. Just a little slow with the food.

2  Thank propga1

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I dined here again tonight. As on previous visits it did not disappoint. Starters, mains & desserts were all excellent as was the service.

2  Thank Stephenbb1
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Such a hidden gem in Randalstown. Top quality food, creative menu and friendly staff. Would highly recommend to anyone who likes food which is a step above the typical bar menu.

2  Thank Hannah B
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Used to love the Black Bull before it closed a couple of years ago. First time back after it reopened I was disappointed but thought I would give it a second chance but unfortunately was worse than first. Menu is very limited, 2 people with me got the only type of steak and they have on the menu,rib eye,and had to leave half of it, I had catch of the day,salmon,which was nice but the great bowl of black lentils it was served on was horrible. There was 11 people in the restaurant and we were still waiting for desert after 2 hours. Sorry but was better years ago

mickg407, Owner at The Restaurant at the Blackbull, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Hi Kate am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy you're experience at the restaurant. we pride ourselves on our quality of food and service. as the owner/ head chef customer statifaction extremely important to me and to read you're review is deeply upsetting I really hope you can give us another try as our menus change with the seasons using only the best of local produce. Next time you visit am positive that we can change you're view on the restaurant I will personally see that it is thank you

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Have been here twice once for my birthday treat and once for Sunday lunch. If you haven’t been!! Why not it is superb food really well presented. An exquisite dining experience at reasonable prices.

1  Thank GrahamK_7