“Cute Place on the Ocean”
Review of The Beach House

The Beach House
Ranked #16 of 86 Restaurants in Miramar Beach
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Description: Featuring the freshest seafood delivered daily, the casual eatery features coastal cool cuisine surfside- including peel-and-eat shrimp, fresh fish, chicken sandwiches, salads and a small plates menu. The first floor of the restaurant and outdoor patio/pool area is the main dining area, with the bar area being redesigned for optimal views of the Gulf of Mexico, giving guests incredible experiences while sipping their favorite cocktail, glass of wine or a 32-degree cold brew!
Reviewed 15 September 2015

This place is part of a big beach resort but don't turn around, its actually quite good!

We decided to try this place out because it was close to some shopping we were doing. We were actually quite surprised by how good this place was. The reviews on yelp weren't the best but the pictures looked good and it was close so we decided to take the chance.

We ordered the crab dip and it was very good. I loved the pita chips they serve with it. I ordered the fish tacos which were good but I didn't like that it was fried fish, I wish I would of asked for it to be grilled but it was still tasty. My boyfriend got the fish basket and it literally came in a cute little basket. My boyfriends mom ordered the peel and eat shrimp. It was a half pound but it really filled her up. She had a few left over. We ordered dessert and it come in these little mason jars. They were really cute and good.

The presentation at this place is rather impressive and very cute. They put in a lot of thought into how they want their food to look. I really liked it here. Its on the beach, its small and quiet. I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Michele K

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

Themis place has the best fish tacos I've ever eaten! I order some and even got some to go. You can sit outside looking out right on the beach. It's an amazing lunch and early dinner location.

1  Thank Cherie W
Reviewed 2 September 2015

We wandered up from the beach for lunch. What a pleasant surprise! Great decor! Awesome gourmet salads. The service was good but slow.

1  Thank Holly N
Reviewed 25 August 2015

good food expensive for one burger fries mac and cheese for kid and a chicken salad was like 50 bucks but close walk to the resort

1  Thank blonde2326
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

I've had better food and better service and better service. I've had worse. We won't be back. They lost me at the plastic silverware and the waitress' description of a certain entree as "Immaculate". The Seafood Pasta was a joke with 3 shrimp and 2 tiny scallops and linguini and over-cooked pasta. Fairly certain my Mahi Mahi wasn't caught but actually died of old age. Yuck. $82 for 2 people for dinner eaten on plastic plates with plastic silverware. Next !?!

2  Thank BMS1964