1,748 results
All reviews evening reception across the street free drinks made to order breakfast order omelettes private access surf hut complimentary breakfast outlet mall excellent stay family vacation spring break jim atrium destin beach receptions
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Our stay was wonderful, the meals were delicious and plentiful. The room accommodations were extremely comfortable, the minor room incident that we had was taken care of in a prompt manner. The short trip to the beach was quite favorable.

1  Thank 865felicial
EmbassySuitesDestin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thanks for the review! I always say that everyone is entitled to make a mistake but it's those who take the time to Make it Right and make sure you are happy the real hero's of hospitality. I am glad that you enjoyed your time at the beach and hope that you can make it back sometime soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I loved friendly staff from check in, evening reception and breakfast the hotel was beautiful and very clean this is my second time staying here and I would do again my stay was for 4 days and 3 nights.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for the nice recommendation! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

The rooms were clean, loved the sitting room and the breakfast was delicious, especially the eggs, bacon, and made to order omelette! Nice restaurants within walking distance. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassySuitesDestin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thanks for taking time to review the hotel. I am glad that you had a Wonderful time while here in Destin. I love out location, close o restaurants and shopping of all kind and just 200 yards to the beach. Really I think you could park your car and not have to get back in until its time to leave. Thanks for staying with us see you next time.

GEneral Manager

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Very nice hotel, friendly staff, excellent breakfast, nice evening snack, & beautiful beach. We did not try the pool or hot tub but it looked clean. Beach had private entrance and the people at the Surf Shack across the street were very nice. Only thing I did not like about room was there was not a fan in the bathroom.

Room tip: Go for the double beds instead of the pull out couch, it wasn't terrible, but not real comfy.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GrannyGlenda
EmbassySuitesDestin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Glenda

I'm glad that your family had a great stay. We do have fans in the bathroom, they work on a continuous draw exhausted thru the roof so there is no switch. They insure that there is always fresh air being drawn into the room. It actually comes in from the atrium under the guest room door. This way the room does not get stagnate. I love our location 200 yards to the beach and close to so many other attractions in the area. Come see us again when you can!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Hats off to ownership for making sure this hotel is maintained to higher standards than most I have been to. The management team seem to have a great respect for their associates. The results are incredible service from all..... When in the area you can be sure I will make it a point to book at this outstanding hotel. Hope to see you soon.....

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Shalimari

Thanks for the Very Kind Words. I will be sure that everyone hears about your thoughts on the hotel. We have a great team that thrives in making sure things go right. I hope that your travels bring you back our way in the not too distant future.