All reviews free laundry lending locker front desk melting pot full size refrigerator a pet friendly hotel king suite business center longer stay small kitchen pleasant stay would highly recommend this hotel outlet mall short drive the room was nice keith destin
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I absolutely loved this hotel and will be visiting them from now on! I loved the staff and the amunities was great!! The price was very affordable. I will recommend this hotel to friends and family for sure!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Qhuitnei D
Christina M, Manager at Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Qhuitnei, We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning to stay with us again! We strive on a daily basis to make every guest expations are meet, with clean rooms and a friendly staff. We are looking forward to your return visit with us!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Wonderfull clean room, great kitchen, nice pull, good access to the area, laundary room is clean and free. Friendly for a family. We enjoyed our stay very much. One of the best hotels... And the price is fair

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank gali_neatev

Gali, thanks for you wonderful review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Destin!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I reserved the 1 BR King Suite. The room was very clean, kitchen was stocked, and the bed was very comfortable. We stayed on the 4th floor and had a really nice view of the main street. It has a nice pool and a decent gym, it is also pet friendly. The staff is very helpful and courteous,and I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Bryan K

Bryan, Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We are pleased to know that you had a great stay here at Candlewood. We hope to see you on your next visit to Destin!

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Do not waste your money coming here. The shower don't get that much water pressure. it takes forever to heat up. the Wi-Fi don't work half the time. They don't have housekeeping to come clean your room. You have to take your own towels to the front desk and to get new ones. I will never stay here again

1  Thank Garry D
Christina M, Manager at Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Gary,
Thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us, As an extended stay hotel we dont offer daily housekeeping, since many of our guests stay with us for weeks at a time and appreciate the comforts of home away from home so we dont go into the room every day its cleaned on a weekly basis.Our maintenance team will be looking into the water pressure issue.
We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Destin!

Reviewed 18 April 2016

After reviewing several Pet Friendly Hotels over the internet I narrowed down my search to a couple and started calling the Hotels direct rather than book over the internet. As a former hospitality employee I was stunned by the rudeness exhibited by the person who answered the phone. As soon as I told her that I found this hotel over the internet and would be traveling with my husband and small pet she rudely interrupted me to ask if I had read the pet policy on the net. She then proceeded in a very nasty voice to inform me of the pet policy. At that point I decided that my business was not welcome at this hotel and I would be better off looking elsewhere. I really don't want to pay for 9 days at a hotel where the staff made me feel unwelcome on the phone. It makes me wonder how we would be treated had we decided to book a reservation at this particular hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Dotti D
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Dear degregoriodotti,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is truly regrettable that some of our amenities and the level service you have received did not live up to your expectations. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please allow me to follow up on these concerns and give us the opportunity to make it up to you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain additional information.

I look forward to your response.

Faith R