Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$325
FindHotel$325
eDreams$325
Etrip$325
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
All reviews get away local guitarist blew us away liquor store incredible meal peaceful atmosphere pedal boats infinity pool pumpkin soup bedroom villa rental car lunch options look forward to returning soon on demand other guests guava duff bahamian experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2022

We had a great time at Rollezz! Carl and Yvonne are unbelievably nice people. We can't wait to go back next year. The beach and water are beautiful and you will not find better hosts anywhere you travel!

Date of stay: May 2022
Rollezz Villas & Beach Resort, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Trey
We are awaiting your next visit. It was our pleasure hosting you and you made it very easy.
Thank you for taking the time to review us. So happy that you had a great time and loved your surroundings.
We certainly look forward to seeing you in 2023

Reviewed 19 May 2022

We have visited Rollezz Resort numerous times over the last 10 years. The owners ,Yvonne and Carl, live on the premises which assures that the quality of service is thoroughly enjoyable. Their ability to adapt to every guests wishes is unbelievable. Kayaking, paddle boards, trips to town, and especially their bonfires with local talent and sing alongs are highlights of every visit. Their restaurant with delicious local food is very classy and serves 3-4 course dinners . They welcome the private cruising boats to anchor out in front of the Resort which makes for beautiful photos. The friendly cruisers come ashore to socialize with the guests, go to dinner , play games on the beach,and share their sailing adventures with any guest that wishes to hear them. By the way , the white sand beach is over 2 miles long with sand dollars within a short swim and there are also two mangrove creeks around to kayak or bonefish on.
The cottages are very clean, tastefully decorated, and well equipped with everything one needs . The grounds are swept daily and the beach chairs , lounges, and swings are delightful. You will never see a better sunset than from the restaurant porch.
Thank you Yvonne, Carl, Roderick, and Beverly for having the type of resort that we want to revisit every winter. You make us feel like family.

Room tip: All the cottages are exceptional. Some have an ocean view.
Date of stay: March 2022

Hey there Corbett. Happy anniversary to the happiest young couple we Know.
Thank you for your review and apologies for the lateness of our response.
You know we always look forward to seeing you both...the funn begins.
Hope to see you in the season.

Reviewed 2 May 2022

Cat Island is a less commercialized island with in the Bahama with great anchorages and the locals could not be more helpful or welcoming. Rollezz Resort , which has a restaurant as well, is accessible by land or by sea. We went for dinner by dinghy and were blown away by the four course of soup, salad, entree and dessert. Each was course amazing, made with the freshest foods, many of which were from their own gardens. The owners and staff make you feel as if you are family from the moment you arrive. A dinner at Rolleez is must do and promises to be memorable.

Date of stay: April 2022
Rollezz Villas & Beach Resort, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2022

Thank you for your beautiful review Jean. It was a pleasure having you both visit with us.
We are pleased that you enjoyed.
Warm regards from lovely Cat Island
Yvonne/Carl and the Crew

Reviewed 25 April 2022

We spent nine days April 2022 at Rollezz. Carl and Yvonne are wonderful hosts. Anything you need, they will take care of it! When our rental car had a battery issue and the owner of the car rental said they could help in two hours (it was Palm Sunday and so we were fine with that), Carl called a gentleman named "MacGyver" who jimmied the wire and got the car going! If you want to eat at Rollezz- you can choose to do that. If you need dining recommendations, they will give you those too. The villa was cleaned every day and the kitchen was helpful for our breakfasts and lunches. The beach is the most beautiful on the island. You can walk for miles. I used the kayaks and wish I had tried the stand-up paddleboard! We had a wonderful time and would return in a heartbeat!

Room tip: Go for an oceanfront villa
Date of stay: April 2022

Hello Steslows
It was our pleasure meeting you both. Your presence was felt in quiet way.
We are pleased that you enjoy the your stay of Rollezz. We were blessed to. have you as guest.
We sure hope that we meet up again (in a heartbeat hopefully)
Take care of each other.

Reviewed 16 April 2022

I had the great pleasure of staying with Carl and Yvonne late May/Early June 2021. I am terribly remiss for not writing a review sooner. My stay was highly unusually because it was during a Covid vacation-in-place lockdown, so I was the only guest and I was treated like ABSOLUTE ROYALTY. I am getting tears in my eyes reliving it now.

The room was just perfect, steps away from *the* most beautiful beach in the world. I could literally walk for HOURS and not see another soul, even better, I had cell phone bars the entire time so that was reassuring ;). Truly, an introvert's paradise.

I am a big foodie, and have had some pretty spectacular dining experiences all over the world, and I can assure you that Carl is an excellent chef. Even though I was the only one there they went out of their way with amazing meals that included appetizers, main course, and dessert. Lamb, steak, guava duff, shrimp and grits - again, I was the only person here and they went out of their way!

In fact, with stores closed during odd times during Covid, Yvonne went out of her way to ensure she had my favorite wines (prosecco and pinot grigio) on hand. And she makes a wonderful cocktail as well.

Their cleaning person, I feel bad I don't remember her name, was excellent. I wanted to pack her up and bring her home with me :D . I would always love to stay in a place so pristine.

I even loved their little dog, Sweetie. She was such a good girl and perfectly named.

Everything about this trip was truly amazing, and I look forward to visiting again!

If you're wondering how to get here, it's painless and fun. I used airline miles (remarkably few) to fly into Fort Lauderdale and from there took Maker's Air - an excellent, dependable, super-friendly airline. I even got to ride next to the pilot on the way home.

I feel incredibly blessed to have visited Rollezz Villas and wish for everyone to have the chance to do so.

Room tip: They are all excellent.
Date of stay: June 2021

Andrea
It is truly wonderful reading your review. We miss you.
Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review. We appreciate you and
truly look forward to seeing you again.
Carl, Yvonne, Bev, Gen and Margaret