Lowest prices for your stay
$325
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$325
Agoda.com
$308
eDreams$325
FindHotel$323
Etrip$323
All reviews get away local guitarist liquor store mr and mrs incredible meal pedal boats pumpkin soup bedroom villa rental car lunch options other guests look forward to returning soon on demand guava duff breakfast and dinner answer any questions cleaned every day
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2022

I had the great pleasure of staying with Carl and Yvonne late May/Early June 2021. I am terribly remiss for not writing a review sooner. My stay was highly unusually because it was during a Covid vacation-in-place lockdown, so I was the only guest and I was treated like ABSOLUTE ROYALTY. I am getting tears in my eyes reliving it now.

The room was just perfect, steps away from *the* most beautiful beach in the world. I could literally walk for HOURS and not see another soul, even better, I had cell phone bars the entire time so that was reassuring ;). Truly, an introvert's paradise.

I am a big foodie, and have had some pretty spectacular dining experiences all over the world, and I can assure you that Carl is an excellent chef. Even though I was the only one there they went out of their way with amazing meals that included appetizers, main course, and dessert. Lamb, steak, guava duff, shrimp and grits - again, I was the only person here and they went out of their way!

In fact, with stores closed during odd times during Covid, Yvonne went out of her way to ensure she had my favorite wines (prosecco and pinot grigio) on hand. And she makes a wonderful cocktail as well.

Their cleaning person, I feel bad I don't remember her name, was excellent. I wanted to pack her up and bring her home with me :D . I would always love to stay in a place so pristine.

I even loved their little dog, Sweetie. She was such a good girl and perfectly named.

Everything about this trip was truly amazing, and I look forward to visiting again!

If you're wondering how to get here, it's painless and fun. I used airline miles (remarkably few) to fly into Fort Lauderdale and from there took Maker's Air - an excellent, dependable, super-friendly airline. I even got to ride next to the pilot on the way home.

I feel incredibly blessed to have visited Rollezz Villas and wish for everyone to have the chance to do so.

Room tip: They are all excellent.
Date of stay: June 2021
Rollezz Villas & Beach Resort, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2022

Andrea
It is truly wonderful reading your review. We miss you.
Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review. We appreciate you and
truly look forward to seeing you again.
Carl, Yvonne, Bev, Gen and Margaret

Reviewed 9 April 2022

We had a wonderful time at Rollezz. The setting is gorgeous - a miles-long pristine white sand beach with crystal clear water is steps away from the villas. We walked the beach every day and saw only a handful of people. There are kayaks and paddle boards for guests. You can see turtles, rays and starfish from the beach and there is plenty of bird life. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable. The basic kitchen is exactly what we needed to prepare our own meals. We also ate a few delicious dinners prepared by the staff in the dining room. They were able to accommodate a vegan diet beautifully. Carl and Yvonne are gracious hosts who made us feel right at
home. Beverly, Julius, Jane and the rest of the staff are friendly and kind. We enjoyed being serenaded at dinner by local guitarist/vocalist Rocky. We rented a car and explored the island, which we enjoyed, but didn’t see anyplace nicer than Rollezz. We loved every minute of our visit and look forward to returning soon.

Date of stay: April 2022
Rollezz Villas & Beach Resort, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2022

It was great having you visit Rollezz and we thank you for choosing us .
You were wonderful guests and I am so glad that you explored and enjoyed
Cat Island and Rollezz. Remember, when you come to Rollezz you are special
family visiting. We look forward to a reunion soon.
Take care of each other.

Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

We visited the resort but did not stay there. The owners are very welcoming to the cruisers who seek wind protection along their beautiful 3 mile beach. We had an incredible meal of fresh fish cooked to perfection, just the way we requested. The owners and staff couldn’t have been more friendly and accommodating. The beachfront massage steps from the lapping waves sounded amazing and was praised by other guests. Next time!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We certainly appreciated and enjoyed your visit with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your meal and we certainly look forward to seeing all of you again.
Take care and happy sailing.
The Rollezz crew

Reviewed 6 April 2022

This place is magical. The rooms are very clean, the surroundings are beautiful, and our room was a 2-minute-walk from the ocean. The beach is unbelievably beautiful and private. Most of the time, we were sharing the beach with maybe 2-3 more people. They have paddle boards and kayaks for the guests and we used them every day during our stay. After sunset, we saw so many stars in the sky that we cannot see at our place of your residence. The staff including Caro, Yvonne, and Beverly were very very friendly and helpful. They have a nice and gentle dog named Sweetiepie. They also did free COVID tests before our departure. Their internet service is great. They were also very helpful in recommending places to get rental cars from, visit, eat etc. We can't wait to go back to Cat Island and Rollezz in near future.

Room tip: All rooms are good
Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank sandips701
Rollezz Villas & Beach Resort, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2022

Thank you Sandip.

We were honoured to host you, your lovely daughters and wife. Thank you for taking the time To write such a detailed review.
We appreciate you and enjoyed having you at Rollezz. We all including Sweetiepie miss having you here!
Stay safe

Reviewed 30 March 2022

This was our 6th time staying at Rollezz and it gets better each time, the planting of the grounds goes from strength to strength and now more birds are coming in, I loved seeing the humming birds. I review each time we stay here and I have never had to give anything but 5 stars, it's not just the physical place its the people around Rollezz who also make it 5 star. The food is delicious and a lot of the salad comes from their own garden. The beach goes on for miles and is safe and clean also plenty watercraft available/kayaks/paddle boards/noodles etc. Carl will pick you up at the airport on arrival, stop at the grocery store and all important liquor store. There is good bone fishing right behind the resort in Joe sound. I could go on but there is no need, it's 5 stars all the way from me.

Room tip: All the rooms are excellent but the front ones have a sea view.
Date of stay: January 2022
Rollezz Villas & Beach Resort, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2022

Thank you Mal and Sally for a great review. It is always an extreme pleasure to have you visit Rollezz.We are already looking forward to your next visit. We miss you both already, it feels like family has left us and indeed
that is the truth.
Take care until next time. We will stay in touch!!!!
Warm Regards from beautiful Cat Island