Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews get away magic tricks pink sand open water french couple room was sparkling clean feel home laid back coral heads can walk for miles superb hosts warm atmosphere single person both directions tropical fish honor bar perfect place
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2021

Boys had their first Kite surfing experience. The beach color was amazing and the sand felt like sugar..BUT I’m giving 3 stars because no food or drinks were available on site strange for a place with such high ratings.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 123amfab
Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

It’s hard to know where to begin to describe the Greenwood Resort. Pauline and Antoine are the ultimate hosts. My husband and I stayed at the resort while I got my Open Dive PADI certification and he began kite sailing lessons. Both Pauline and Antoine are knowledgeable, patient instructors who also know how to make learning fun. The beachfront at Greenwood is spectacular and the diving reef is truly one of the most beautiful in the Bahamas. I highly recommend Greenwood vacation that will renew and rejuvenate. I can’t wait to return.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2021

We loved the uncomplicated hosting, warm atmosphere and the stunnig location.

Its the perfect place to calm down and enjoy nature in a absolutely pituresque setting. If you're not there to simmer down go for a dive or try some kitesurfing with pauline and antoine:)

We will be back! :)

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2021

We went to Cat Island and Greenwood in a family trip and we loved our stay there! The room was sparkling clean, and cleaned everyday. The bedding was comfortable. The food is great, healthy and varies every day. The staff is beyond welcoming and helpful. Pauline and Antoine do everything to make you feel home and to make your stay the best ever. The beach is just wonderful, we had it for ourselves all the time and our little one couldn't get enough of the pool and the beach. If you are hesitating to go, just stop hesitating and book, you won't regret it.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Situated adjacent to prime beach setting; you can walk for miles without seeing people or houses. Food is fresh; while options were somewhat limited due to COVID-19, I enjoyed the simplified menu with flavors true to the region. Pauline and Antoine share their scuba/snorkeling expertise eagerly, and help coordinate snorkeling outings, car rentals, etc. They are also fun to hang out with! My room was comfortable and kept tidy daily by hotel staff. I didn’t venture far from the resort this time; it’s very easy to just spend a relaxed week at the resort. But I will return and rent a car for a few days to explore other locations for food and snorkeling.

Date of stay: May 2021