Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews get away magic tricks pink sand open water french couple room was sparkling clean feel home laid back coral heads can walk for miles superb hosts warm atmosphere single person outer islands both directions tropical fish honor bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Situated adjacent to prime beach setting; you can walk for miles without seeing people or houses. Food is fresh; while options were somewhat limited due to COVID-19, I enjoyed the simplified menu with flavors true to the region. Pauline and Antoine share their scuba/snorkeling expertise eagerly, and help coordinate snorkeling outings, car rentals, etc. They are also fun to hang out with! My room was comfortable and kept tidy daily by hotel staff. I didn’t venture far from the resort this time; it’s very easy to just spend a relaxed week at the resort. But I will return and rent a car for a few days to explore other locations for food and snorkeling.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2021

My wife and I just returned from 5 days at Greenwood Beach resort. This is a secret GEM in the Caribbean which features one of the most beautiful beaches in the entire world. Greenwood Beach is a 14 mile strip of untouched pink sand Caribbean beauty with vivid blue colored ocean and rich coral heads surrounded by tropical fish for amazing snorkeling. This place is neither fancy nor pretentious; instead it is warm, inviting, comfortable and fun. The couple who own and run the resort are a lovely charming French couple named Pauline and Antoine and you couldn't meet two more wonderful and welcoming people. Pauline is masterful at taking care of the guest's needs and sees to. it that a you have whatever you want. She is extremely warm and caring. Antoine takes care of the facility, he is full of joi d'vie; runs the dive center and teaches kite surfing- he is also an amazing magician and after dinner you will get to see his talent....mind boggling. They will make you feel special and treat you like family. All in all this is a very sweet and nurturing place to be. If you are looking for a relaxing getaway where you can be casual and free -- this is the place to go. You will return a new person. DONT MISS THIS PLACE - best place on the island!

Room tip: Ask for aa room on the north side
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 23 February 2021

We spend 3 nights with 2 other families at this very relaxing beach resort. In total 6 adults and 8 kids ranging from 1-11yrs old. Pauline and Antoine really made our stay fantastic. Antoine's magic was amazing as well as his Kite-surfing and snorkling experiences/tours. Pauline made sure the food and service was of best quality. We all had so much fun that we instantly forgot about all covid-struggles and work stress :-)

We can really recomendad, if you have the chance visit the Greenwood beach resort in Cat Island!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

We just got back from five days at Greenwood Beach resort cat island Bahamas. Our family loved it. Rooms were very clean and staff super friendly and helpful. Great scuba diving and kiteboarding location with awesome reefs just off the beach. Super place to relax and get away from all the Hussell and Busell. The staff shared a few local restaurants in addition to good food at the resort. We can’t wait to get back.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2020

I had the most incredible time at Greenwood Beach Resort. I was traveling alone and Pauline and Antoine were very welcoming and made me feel right at home. Not to mention I felt very comfortable/ safe amidst the uncertain times of Covid. They are also both great teachers. Pauline was my instructor for the Reef Rescue Diver certification and Antoine taught me how to kiteboard. Both were very patient and carefully explained everything. There were so many activities at Greenwood Beach Resort even on rainy days I was able to work on a puzzle and paint. The food was delicious and seriously some of the best/ most fresh seafood I've ever had! Overall I really enjoyed my experience at Greenwood and highly recommend this resort to anyone. Pauline and Antoine take excellent care of you and go above and beyond to accommodate your requests.

Date of stay: July 2020