1,256 results
All reviews rooftop pool beautiful hotel sushi bar golf cart sea plane paradise beach tides restaurant casino restaurant resorts world bimini conch salad small island fisherman's village swim up bar beautiful island explore the island alice town water sports
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We love to go to Bimini to relax, take photos, play slots and just to get away from "it all". We love renting a golf cart and go around the island, especially to see the progress they have made on the Million Dollar houses they are building. My favorite part is just taking pictures of the GORGEOUS water!!! Enjoy!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2018

I went to the Hilton Bimini Hotel and they ask me for a caution that i paid. They said the caution was refundable but they never refund me. Now they send a check to the wrong person and they Don't want to do anything about it.

It's unacceptable for an hotel like this one!!!

Room Tip: never go to this hotel, they will steal you!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about this hotel. The staff was amazingly helpful and very friendly! Perry at the front desk was fantastic! The hotel was extremely clean. Thank you to everyone there for an amazing experience. We look forward to making the trip again!!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I traveled to Bimini for a charity event with my group. We encountered several issues while we were there. Management on site was not responsive to our complaints. The water was off for an hour, no explanation was given. I do realize that it's a new resort and the facility may have had numerous guests at one time, so that was understandable. I was told to buy water. I had to reach out to Hilton in the US to get my issues resolved. As a long time Hilton Honors member, I prefer to stay primarily at Hilton properties largely due to their excellent customer service. Hilton is known for that! There were guests in my party that didn't experience the poor customer service that's why I would not rule out going back again. I definitely would like for the management to attend customer service workshops so that no one would have to experience this.

I must say that the property is gorgeous, great views, clean room and the service staff was excellent. They made you feel at home. But management needs to do much better and know that they are supposed to represent the Hilton brand!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I first visited this Hilton in January of 2018 and loved it. As soon as we saw a deal to come back in the summer we jumped on it. The island is awesome and this hotel is one of the best laid out hotels for just hanging out and laying by the pool and is super close to a great beach area. My wife are pool and beach loungers and this place was awesome for that. We also loved the and the shower layout which some may think it odd because there is a big window in the shower to the room but there is a blind there so you wouldn't see anything unless you wanted too. Lol. There is a casino on prem, that has a restaurant with great food. We don't gamble but there were plenty people doing so on the weekend nights. Not as busy on week days we were there. Place is gorgeous but I must say staff moved a bit slow especially in main restaurant. I'm a Hilton honors member and travel for business and I'd say customer service is not what in used to at other hiltons but all and all we love this place and will likely be back soon.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple