All reviews boat captain healing ralph dolphins mangroves dock vacation island cottage
Reviewed 19 May 2017

The ARC is such an amazing place to vacation, you will never forget it. I just came back from 5 days with Jenny (Owner), Denver (Boat Captain) and Ralph (cutest dog) and I keep reliving it all. You feel like family immediately; the rooms and cottages are so sweet and vibrant and standing on the dock is one of the best views in the world.
Jenny is a wonderful chef; her food was soooo delicious...and she told us how she made the meals, which was so interesting & helpful. I’m a meat eater, wine drinker and so on... but at Jenny's I ate so healthy and I NEVER once felt as if I was missing out on anything, in fact, I never tasted better food & my body feels great. Now that I'm home, I'm stopping the gluten and reducing the meat, (thank you Jenny for showing me how enjoyable it could be!).
Denver is the best Captain in the world, he found massive pods of dolphins (40+) and he would be just as excited as us – he surely loves those dolphins. Denver & Jenny are very respectful of the dolphins, they are not there just to make a $$ (unlike the Hilton), they really care, they teach you about dolphin behavior and the dolphins follow their boat (obviously they're friends with the dolphins). Denver also took us through the mangroves to the Healing Hole and all around, it was such a blast!
The yoga and meditation is very serene, very relaxing and comfortable. Yoga in the mornings was a wonderful way to start the day - if you want to do more or want to meditate more, you won't find a prettier place.
Do yourself a favor and book yourself a trip, you won't regret it - I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Dolphin swims, bedroom cottages, great food, yoga & meditation and wonderful people
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Leigh B
Jenny C, Owner at Atlantis Rejuvenation Center (The ARC), responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Thanks so much Leigh, we loved meeting you and showing you our island delights! Glad to hear you enjoyed the food so much and are making changes to assist your healthy living. We do hope to see you again one day and thanks for staying with us and sharing n the love :-) Love from us all at The ARC Bimini. xx

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I stayed for a week in this magical place, where the sun beams, the food is delicious and Jenny welcomes you with warmth and friendship.

If you are looking for a spiritual retreat, to recharge, relax and reconnect with nature - look no further. The ARC has it all: close to secluded beaches, incredible sunrises on the dock, a yoga room, delicious vegetarian food, dolphin / vortex boat trips, a relaxing garden....and more!

However, for me, what made the ARC extra special was the people. Jenny brings like minded souls together and deep connections are forged. I have been to many yoga retreats and spiritual places, but the ARC stands out as a place of beauty, friendship, healing and inspiration. It is very special.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2017

This is our 6th time visiting and booking with the ARC. If you want a magical Bimini dolphin adventure, make sure to come here. Everything is relaxed, comfortable, and serendipitous. The food is carefully planned and prepared for seasonal needs and health, and Jenny makes sure that your dolphin trip is adventurous, safe, and fulfilling. My young daughter and I have had our best dolphin experiences with the ARC. Do yourself a favor and get a taste of the real Bahamas and the magic of Bimini by booking a stay or a dolphin trip here.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank sacreddolphin
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I spent five wonderful days on an organized retreat at the ARC. We were warmly received, fed delicious vegan food, engaged in lively, interesting conversation and enjoyed the beautiful waterfront. The owner and her helpers were very accommodating, flexible and friendly. It felt like I was staying with close family. We were continually delighted by the wonderful healthy food and meal time conversations. Also, the onsite boat made our excursions such as the dolphin trip easy, flexible and fun.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

What an amazing experience my husband and I had. Great location, delicious food, great hospitality, fabulous adventures , spending time w other like minded guests . Highly recommend this secret treasure on Bimini.
This experience gives you a whole different view of the island than staying at the big resort. It's a nice balance.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple