All reviews golf cart infinity pool resorts world hilton hotel conch shack alice town long weekend casino staff great trip resort is beautiful explore the island straw market small island sushi bar big johns swim up bar beach club
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

NOT SO HAPPY!!

Got to the hotel at 1:00pm and I wanted to let them know I had reservations so i can get the hilton hotel band to walk around the hotel freely . Reservations check in was at 4:00pm so I went back at 4 and rooms werent ready . Went back 4:45 rooms still werent ready . Went at 5 rooms werent ready then 5:25 the rooms were ready. I was also charged for incidentals 128 plus 56.00 in total and that wasn’t listed or noted so I asked the rep and she said I will only be charged 128.00 then I look at my balance and I was charged 56 more bucks . Hidden fees all over the place. The bed also had stains , very disgustung .why would you charge guest for wifi , everything is expensive as it is. The iron looked like someone put coffee in it and it ruined my white pants . Food too expensive and they automatically take out gratuity. Thumbs down for me . Complained about the situation its been 2 weeks now and nothing has been done . No manager has yet to respond. Spoke with a tissaura and she didnt help either she didnt even respond back to the second message that was left . HORRIBLE!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

First of all, do not I repeat do not fly with Bahamas Air. I am writing this review at the airport in Bimini waiting for my 2:30pm flight that still hasn’t left Miami. It is now 3:30pm with no update on when the plane is leaving Miami airport. & on top of it all there is NO AIR CONDITIONING or food just overnight priced chips and sodas. On the flight coming to the Bahamas our flight was suppose to leave at 1:30pm and didn’t end up leaving Miami until 4pm. Second, Resorts World Bimini is the BIGGEST rip off you pay 30% for everything and I mean everything. For two people transportation to the resort from he airport and back is $58 (it’s about 5 miles to the resort from the airport). However, the resort is gorgeous but that doesn’t make up for them ripping you off in every way possible. (But there are many gorgeous resorts out there) I am so disappointed with our trip and will NEVER be returning to Resorts World Bimini so when they see this please don’t reply with “we hope we can host you again the future” it’s not happening don’t even waste your breathe. The only breakfast at the resort is a buffet that’s $24 a person before the 18% gratuity and 12% VAT tax. It’s insane the amount of money they charge you for the smallest things even a salad. (Cesar salad $14 before tax & gratuity)

You live and you learn. Nassau is by far a better destination than Bimini.
The only thing that made my trip amazing was the incredible beaches this island has to offer. Do your research people and maybe choose another destination in the Caribbean -St. Maarten is one of my faves and I can’t wait to go back.

I wouldn’t even give this place half a star!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nicole M
RWBiminiServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Resorts World Bimini, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hello Nicole M,

We are sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy your stay here at Resorts World Bimini. We appreciate you sharing your feedback about pricing. We pride ourselves in our accommodations and will make sure to address your concerns with our team.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

The is the worst hotel in the world . Hope Hilton gets smart and takes their name off this hotel. We had issues getting hotels, our room was not even made up until like 730 pm one night. We called the front desk looking requesting towels and no one even came.
Highly recommend you don’t visit Bimini or even come to Bimini resorts.
The place is mostly fir fishermen or Miami boat owners showing off their latest purchase they can’t afford . Visit nassau you will love Nassau.

Room Tip: All the rooms sucks to me
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
RWBiminiServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Resorts World Bimini, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Hello Anthony F,

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

So our family and a few other yachts travel for the summer thru out the Bahamas islands and we use Bimini as one of our hold overs before we head back to Miami,upon arrival to the dock there is a 12.50 per person for the amenities, ok great but no WiFi no pool towels to boot who would want to go into a pool with green allergy around the borders of the pool, the pool lounges are all fraied and old, most of the restaurants are closed, the beautiful aqua restaurant pool side with the most beautiful infinity pool looking at the ocean is closed, walking around the Hilton hotel which is fairly new the grounds had litter all over the place, so very said to see this after we waited years to see something wonderful that was near to Miami ,my advice fellow captains avoid Bimini as one of your stop overs, as we we too. A very disappointed customer

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
RWBiminiServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Resorts World Bimini, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Hello benzibabe,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience at Resorts World Bimini was less than perfect and hope you'll give us another chance again. We are reviewing your recommendations with management and hope to host you at Resorts World Bimini again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We stayed at Resorts world bimini last month. beautiful place. the first floor pool was out of order the whole time we were there. On Sunday, the rooftop pool was taken over by a bunch of wild Miami punks. they were actually doing drugs while sitting at the pool. They were staying at a nearby residence and had the music so loud we had to call the cops. Only a few of the restaurants are open each day, casino is very small, and not very generous. view is very nice, and the locals are wonderful.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Robert R

Hello Robert R,

We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your visit at Resorts World Bimini! We appreciate your feedback and are reviewing this information with management. We hope to host you in Bimini Bliss again soon!