All reviews swimming with the dolphins wild quest life changing human pod spotted dolphins dolphin experience spiritual experience amazing week comfort zone morning yoga beautiful catamaran dream come true recommend this trip bucket list once in a lifetime dolphin connection words cannot describe
Reviewed 8 September 2016

this week was unbelievable hearttouching. at the moment I stay between two worlds. not really at home yet and not in bimini any more.

the WildQuest team was perfect. they are doing their work with a lot of heart, love, trust in good, awareness and pleasure. I came for the dolphins, but there was much more. at the end the dolphins were nice to have, but everything around this wonderful moments, was nearly more important. I enjoyed the big world on this little boat dolphin quest. I feel so much gratitude about the moments on the boat, watching over the sea, listen to the murmur of others while talking or also sharing some words with other persons of the group. there was a lot of peace in this days and a perfect cooking from tara. It would be grate coming back once.

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank HeidiBarbaraS
Reviewed 27 August 2016

This is not luxury travel however it was so freeing to have every detail of every day taken care of for me. Nothing was compulsory, just everything I could want to do was made readily available and easy. I require a very healthy diet, check. I want fun things to do everyday, check. I want to be able to relax and go slow sometimes, check. I want to mingle with the locals and get a feel for the local community, check. I want awesome but inexpensive souvenirs, check. I want awesome photos and videos of my trip but I don't want to spend all my time taking photos and videos, check. I want wonderful massage, check. Although I never experienced it before this trip if I get a little sea sick I want to be totally taken care of by a very kind person who will hand me a clean bucket and empty it out for me as many times as I need it and give me nice clean wet paper towels, check. There are so many impressive details that I cannot list them all here. It's like every time they had a guest who had a need over the years, they figured out how to fulfill it and then made it into part of their organizational system so that every guest from that point on would have that need fulfilled. For someone like me who is always go go go, responsible and in charge it was a very unusual and totally awesome experience to be totally taken care of. And just so that we don't leave it out I was amazed by the sea life that we rubbed elbows with. On our last day we saw so many dolphins I could not possibly count them. There was a time where I was swimming along slowly behind a couple dolphins and I turned to my side to see that 10 or 15 dolphins were swimming right beside me. This trip was wonderful. It took about can week to come down from the high of it, and in some ways I will never be the same. I look forward to returning.

Room tip: All the rooms are fine. They choose for you and its fine. This trip is not about the rooms.
Date of stay: August 2016
3  Thank Chrisdotgray
Reviewed 16 August 2016

It was an enjoyable experience while in the water with the dolphins. But many times we would spend hours looking for them to come. In those hours, the crew would talk and laugh amongst themselves, or those they knew from before, who have come several years in a row. They do not branch out and speak to those of us whom may be a bit more introverted and shy. Those of us who came here to heal from some serious things. I would try to approach the couple in charge, Amlas and Atmo but there was an air of "I'm too good for you.", at least in my opinion. The other staff mirrored this attitude, despite the fact we all spent our hard earned money to get there and were putting our trust in their hands. There were 3 staff members who did not give off airs, and were very kind. The chef, Tara, her husband, Vijan, and Jwala.

Perhaps this was an off week, as there are many great reviews on here. The food was delicious. The woman who cooks the meals was also a healer, and I had a wonderful session with her.

Also, this trip was not cheap. Then, at the end, they want you to not only buy extra things (t-shirts, trinkets), and you can only receive the pictures of the trip taken by Atmo if you buy the usb. My roommate said that Woldquest used her pictures she sent them for advertisments, even putting an Atmoji/Wildquest watermark on them, with not asking her permission or thanking her! I think there is a law against that, but that is not my business.

On top of that, they ask for tips! 1 girl said she bought a bunch of things last year and could not afford to tip. She said she was given a guilt trip in a passive aggressive way when she arrived back, and that Amlas was very cold to her the entire week. I was also not able to tip very much by the end of the trip, and have since tried to contact Amlas, to no avail. It is too bad that such a spiritual-advertised trip is all about the money, and not about the experience of healing and making friends. Seems like it was meant for those with disposable income, not those of us who scrimped and saved for years to come here.

Date of stay: June 2016
3  Thank madolinanders
Amlassi, General Manager at WildQuest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

I am very happy that you enjoyed the great food, the water and the dolphins.
I am also really sorry to read about what was not so good for you, as it is our passion here at WildQuest to make this a fantastic experience for everyone.Please get in touch with me as it is important to me to clear all situations arising. Admin@wildquest.com is the best e mail.
I am very puzzled about what you say regarding the photo, as we in general only use our own material of which we have plenty. It would be great if you could let me know who you are referring to and I can make these matters right. It is important that we are impeccable with our word. It is also very important to us that our website portrays exactly what is is we are offering here. We have a detailed list of what is and what is not included in the price so people know exactly what to expect.
I look forward to hearing from you and send thanks.
Amlas

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I was lucky enough to go with my family this month and I loved the week at Wildquest. The dolphin experience is incredible and even better than I thought it was going to be. Swimming with them is magical and something you will treasure for the rest of your life. In terms of everything else It's completely your choice what you do and don't take part in during the week - I went to one yoga session and liked it.

The meals are one of the best parts of the week - they are healthy yet very enjoyable and cater very well for both meat eaters and vegetarians. Sitting as a group means you are forced to talk to everyone which is strange but also new and refreshing.

The boat itself is really nice - I got quite sea sick on the first day but then after that took medication every day and was fine.

The snorkelling that you do in addition to the dolphins is also fabulous - with a great array of marine life to watch, we even saw a manta ray from the boat! My personal favourite site was the three sisters.

The staff are all great and you can see have a real passion for the dolphins and wildquest. Particular shout out to Tara's cooking which is amazing and Hakarin for getting up early to do breakfast and generally being really chatty and lovely.

I really have very little if none complaints to voice about wildquest - the whole experience is incredible!

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank Liam d
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I had a life-changing vacation with WildQuest 10 years ago and just returned for a second time last week. Once again, I am totally amazed and dazzled with the uniqueness and quality of the WildQuest experience. The crystal waters surrounding Bimini are simply breathtaking, providing an idyllic backdrop for the trip's highlight: swimming with the dolphins (which were abundant!). Equally impressive, however, are the activities that take place in between the pod encounters, including the delicious meals and the meditation, yoga and massage opportunities. WildQuest's catamaran, Dolphin Quest, is incredible, and the accommodations are more than adequate. The staff are friendly, attentive, and professional. To the WildQuest team and the wonderful people from around the world who shared last week's life-enhancing experience with me...I will never forget you! Thank you all!

Room tip: The bayside rooms are a good choice!
Date of stay: July 2016