“Did not get what I ordered ”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #58 of 128 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Is it too hard to ask for the sevice at Wendy's Lucaya Freeport Bahamas to improve. Without fail they constantly let me down. Atleast 4 out 5 orders have been taken wrong and I've ended up spending my hard earned money on something that's not satisfying to me. I have limited my visit to this restaurant for the same reason. My God how hard is it to take a burger order correctly...smt

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 20 December 2017

The facility was clean with a smoke free atmosphere. Got friendly quick service. Entertaining local group discussions by a group of regular patrons could be overheard. Centrally located with good parking.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The food is delicious at Wendy's..there is a wide variety to choose from, I eat there as often as I can. The prices are competitive and the staff helpful and friendly. I love the Apple Pecan Salad and the apple pie....my favorites. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere! A great dining place! I highly recommend it!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

It's Wendy's but better. The menu is as expected but the decor is new and great. Reliable food with fresh ingredients.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2017

We stayed on the island for a week with three kids. Went to Wendy's twice. Just like at home. Definitely a nice option to have available when travelling with kids. And easy on the wallet.

Date of visit: March 2017