“Worst ever pizza hut”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #70 of 126 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 March 2015

Service was the worst I have ever had anywhere! Waited 45 minutes for a meatball sub, no apology from waitress or manager. Lots of eye-rolling. When we asked the waitress about our food, she just walked away without saying a word. When we asked for the charge to be removed from our bill they Said no plus had a 15% gratuity added to the bill! We asked for their corporate phone number and they gave us what turned out to be a FAKE number!! Ridiculous!! Go elsewhere!

Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

Stopped in to pick up a small pizza. I was told it would be ready in 14 mins. It took about half an hour. As I waited there I couldn't help but notice the flying cockaroaches that were seriously the size of my hand climbing up the building outside of the takeout window. This completely killed my appetite. I paid for my pizza and instantly t threw it out in the trash. It's unfortunate because it's a nice restaurant. Just couldn't pay me enough to dine with the roaches.

Reviewed 2 November 2014

Prices were very good; cheaper that US. My granddaughter & I got pizzas. Hers was very good, mine could have been better. Waitress was super nice.

1  Thank AnnaBerry_Kentucky
Reviewed 13 October 2014

We really didn't want to resort to franchise food. But- Pizza Hut had great pizza, fresh salads, great soups, and SANDWICHES with a side of fries. Best deal in the marketplace for lunch and dinner.
Eulamae was our server two times and she was so helpful and sweet. Gave a great impression with a great Bohemian smile!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The pizza was delicious and the staff was so friendly, everywhere in the Bahamas was inexpensive to me because I'm from the Turks and Caicos where everything is expensive. If you are in Freeport and craving some delicious pizza this spot is THE Spot