“Good food and drinks”

Cuisines: African
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to Freeport in the Bahamas. My first night there I had takeout at this restaurant. I had a fry snapper with a salad, the taste was different from what I was accustomed to, it had a zesty flair, I must say it was very tasty. This peek my curiosity, I wanted to try something else. I went back the next day for dinner tried fried shrimp and conch, conch rice, mac & cheese and cole slaw. The The food was very delicious, I really enjoyed everything but the conch. The third night I was a little dissatisfied and disappointed with the food it was definitely a miss that night. Overall I would recommend this restaurant, the servers were very hospitable. There is also a bar which is a plus, music as well. If you're ever in Freeport this restaurant is a must visit. Put this on your list!

1  Thank gaylel121

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Good if you want to see the locals in action. The food was okay Bahamian but the music was too loud to enjoy talking with friends at the table. American very loud music spoiled the lunch.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I could write 10 paragraphs about how good this place was. Food took a while to come out but we were already used to slower service at other places. (Thank God for Sands beer)

Everything is good. Go eat here. #localjoint

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Could i tell u food presentation waa very nice shimps werw jumbos roce nice and soft and thats white rice sweet plantain and macaroni to die for we also order aome wings i dont knw who the cook is but keep up the good work..your doin an excellent job

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Great place to eat local great selection to eat in ot take out. Try the shrimp loaded plates with fries or for really trying local opt for peas and rice excellent service.