We just had alot of rest and relaxation. From BillyJo's the first evening to dinner at Taieno Beach Resort the last night. The hotel staff helped out greatly with our renewal ceremony. From the front desk staff who assisted in the beautiful floral arrangement and Photo's to help in the ceremony. Our room was clean. We enjoyed the daily views of the boats coming in out of the bay. We met very nice people in the market place. Drove Jeeps, Scooters and went out in the ocean on the glass bottom boat. We just had a great time. Have not stopped talking about it. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Grand Bahama Island's most hospitable hotel, the Pelican Bay is a joyful mix of colorful Bahamian architecture and the finest guest service in the Caribbean. Unique waterside rooms and waterside state rooms enfold you in comfort, while offering special guest touches. Renowned standards of hospitality and attention to guest happiness assure you of a memorable stay in the Bahamas.Part of the Pelican Bay experience is located within steps of your room. In addition to our waterfront Sabor Restaurant and Bar, more than 30 restaurants, bars, shops, live entertainment, the Dolphin Experience, scuba diving, snorkeling, and deep-sea fishing trips are a short stroll away.Immediately across the street are two miles of white sand beach, a full service spa, four "Grand Slam" surface tennis courts and a casino. All this is the happy Pelican Bay experience, one you will remember with fondness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pelican Bay at Lucaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Bay At Lucaya Hotel Freeport
- Pelican Bay At Lucaya Freeport, Bahamas - Grand Bahama Island
- Pelican Bay Lucaya