“Ordered delivery and it took an hour and 45mins”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #54 of 126 Restaurants in Freeport
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I was so upset we were hungry and they said 40 mins after an hr I call them back they were looking for a driver half an hr later I call again she's on her way "she'll be there soon" 15 min later she gets there and they don't take it to your room the pizza was cold very upset

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

We went here one night to order pizza to take back to our room as we were tired and didn't feel like going to a sit down restaurant. I would recommend if you are looking for a casual quick meal.

Pros
Friendly staff
Quick service
Reasonable prices
Tasty pizza

Cons
Quite crowded

Reviewed 11 August 2015

It truly is standard pizza fare...but get it to go and sit in Count Basie Square on a Friday or Saturday night. Listen to the local band on stage and enjoy a cool drink with your pizza. It was an inexpensive, fun way to spend an evening!

Reviewed 13 February 2015

Located in the Port Lucaya marketplace, this is a wonderful joint to get a pizza from. It offers delivery service. It is a take out spot. There are seats outside if you would like to eat. Need to try their large one topping special. It is a really good price.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I love Domino's Pizza but I never dined in. Only take out or delivery. I find the staff to be rather friendly.