“Vacation sublime lunch!”
Review of Teaser's Tiki Bar

Teaser's Tiki Bar
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Caribbean
Description: Set between our freshwater swimming pool and the beach, Teaser's location ensures you are never more than a few steps away from a refreshing tropical drink, light snack, or delicious breakfast and lunch. Teaser's also offers seasonal BBQs with live entertainment and bonfires.
Reviewed 17 March 2016

My partner and I travelled to West End to see what there is to see and to have lunch at Teaser's. We had a great afternoon. When we arrived at the resort, the woman at the gate made the rules very clear -- we could eat, but the facilities were for registered guests. She apologized and said she was required to inform everyone.

Once we parked and walked past the fabulous pool to the Tike Bar --- all was helpful service and smiles. We were given a table overlooking the beach. The setting is superb! Casual yet very comforatable -- drinks are strong and as requested. As a matter of fact, when I found my drink too sweet, it was given to me complements of the server (even though I finished it). We ordered the fish grilled -- the fish, snapper, was outstanding, moist, lightely charred and very tasty. I had salad with this, which was fine -- frankly, it is the Bahamas and everything like that is imported so I don't expect fancy greens. My partner ordered the Conch fritters and we shared. The fritters were fine but the fish was the best. The freindly, helpful service was a close second!

With a second drink, since I wasn't the driver, it was a very pleasant afternoon. We finished up by strolling around the marina to look at the expensive toys docked there.

If you are staying in Freeport or Lucaya, it is worth the drive for lunch. Frankly, I'm considering another trip to Grand Bahama when I can stay at the resort!

Resort_Team, Manager at Teaser's Tiki Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Thank you so much for driving out to West End and to joining us for lunch at Teasers. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your time with us and think the drive is worth the trip. We hope you will come back and see us again very soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

We had one aim on this trip, from a foodie point of view, and that was to eat Conch and fresh seafood til we couldn't eat anymore. And I am happy to report, we achieved our objective and quite happily! The staff was sublime, welcoming, nuff fun & helpful! Miss Erica, Miss Suzzette, Miss Mary, Miss Tanya are a pure delight. Make sure you give love and respect to the Queen in the kitchen -- Miss Jessica!! You can taste the love in every bite, every morsel.

Personally, I recommend EVERYTING!!!! Conch Fritters -- an absolute!! Beer Battered Fish -- not what you think --- melt in your mouth! Cocount French Toast & the Cinammon French Toast are outta dis world.

And you must try the Pina Colada --- dis drink 'ere -- separates the children from the adults....lolololol....tasty and lovely. And nuh figet, Eddie's Gully Wash; my favorite is the coconut but I hear the Mango is equally yummy.

You will experience the true taste of West End GBI cooking as well as enjoy a Bahamian twist on a few stateside favorites like chicken wings, grits & nachos. Don't believe me, just try it, eee!! And you can't beat the view....

Reviewed 24 March 2015

Very good food and drinks here on a beautiful beach. Wonderful place to sit and watch the ocean activity.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Had many lunches there, loved the conch fritters and the Teaser's salad with blackened grouper was definitely a big favorite. Their Bahama Mamas are the best anywhere! Location can't be beat, right on a beautiful beach and right next to a small playground where the kids entertained themselves while waiting for lunch. Just perfect!

Reviewed 5 March 2013

had friters and tiki salid with fish.best I ever had.price was ok and service was great.smilling pat brought us their.don't miss this trip