2,863 results
All reviews coral towers water park meal plan beach tower lazy river royal towers marina village blu pool dunkin donuts water view dining plan bimini road dolphin cay per person marine life liquor store fish fry
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Pros: Wonderful customer service. Minorka at the front desk was amazingly helpful and took care of us when we needed help. I would have given the hotel fewer stars if it wasn't for her and others who provided exceptional service. We loved the Sun & Ice ice cream shop in the lobby.

Cons: One wing of the towers is undergoing a renovation and loud reverberating sounds were jarring and annoying throughout the day. Also, the balcony was sealed closed and unusable. We were MUCH happier with the hotel after we were able to move to a different room in the Lagoon tower, which had a large useable balcony and was quiet.

The biggest other negative is one which they are obviously trying to correct: There seems to be a lot of deferred maintenance throughout the property, with signs of wear and tear in many places. But, there also appeared to be ongoing construction and maintenance projects throughout, so I'm guessing it will look much better by the time the winter season begins.

Room tip: Don't book in the wing with ongoing construction.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

The hotel staff was amazing. L'toreo at the Beach Concierge is the gold standard in first impressions. His knowledge, friendliness, efficiency, and personable demeanor is superb. Our housekeeper, Patricia, is just awesome. She took great care of our family daily without any disruptions. All the staff was amazingly friendly and engaging. If you go to this resort, visit Carmines and ask for Dino. Dino made a great dining experience even greater. My family and I are definitely coming back largely in part to how well we were treated by all the staff.

1  Thank danielbaker1775
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Honestly if you’re a picky person or anything bothers you don’t stay at this hotel. I was kind of nervous booking this hotel due to the fact that most of the reviews were people complaining. My experience was great, I love that every where you went you could experience all the sea creatures. L'toreo the beach and coral concierge Was very helpful and nice to us, very good customer service helped us resolve a problem that came up. Yes the food is pricey but that’s what you should expect when you’re staying in a hotel. We didn’t eat at the hotel because we wanted to experience the taste of local food. A lot of the locals and the staff recommended the fish fry. The only advice I will give the hotel is to build An extra layer of wall on the doors that connects the rooms. Other than that my experience was great.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2018

My family recently stayed at The Coral and had a terrible experience before even checking in. When I called to confirm my reservation a few days prior nobody could find my reservation. I booked my trip directly with The Atlantis and for some reason it took me getting transferred to 4 different representatives to find my service...almost an hour on the phone. Upon arrival, I waited in line for about 20 minutes just to check in during a slow time of the year (May). The guest services representative was not knowledgable and not able to help me. I asked him if my room had any view and he could not tell me. When I finally got to my room I had a view of the "rooftop". I went back downstairs to ask to change my room and the manager charged me an additional $300 (again he couldn't tell me what view I would actually have but only that it shouldn't be of the rooftop) The Coral advertises that all rooms are renovated...well they could still use some "renovations" that's for sure. The bathroom vanity in my room was broken (actually piece of wood fallen) and cracked and the view was okay,..still had a partial view of the rooftop. The customer service was terrible. None of the staff are knowledgable. I will share one of many experiences....we asked the staff for recommendations for lunch one day and they suggested "sip sip' at the Cove. We took the shuttle to the Cove and they advised us that NO kids were allowed to eat there after we had gone all the way there. Additionally, they have a big issue with "stray" cats begging for food all over the property. We ordered lunch at the lagoon one day and left because there was a stray cat prowling our table. I informed the wait staff and they said there was nothing they could do about it. There should be food health standards that don't allow pets in restaurants around food. This was ongoing issue everywhere we went particularly near the pools and outdoor dining areas. The food is expensive for the poor quality. Be sure to bring your own bottled water and snacks for the room, as a bottle of water is $8.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The Coral Towers is average looking at best although It's real easy to access the Marina Village and you can get to the Beach and Royal towers from inside. I like between the Beach and Coral Towers they have a movie theatre that play 3 free movies a night starting at 5pm.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple