I stayed at The Cove Atlantis for 4 nights with a friend in August. We had 2 queen beds in an ocean view suite. The view from the balcony was of the ocean/beaches and some of the property, It was beautiful! The room was great and very spacious! The bathroom had a shower, toilet, huge tub and his and her sinks. Hair dryer provided and beauty products. Walk in wardrobe with safe, hangers and iron/iron board. beds were very comfortable and the room was clean. 2 tv's, one situated in front of the beds and the other in the living space which had a sofa (pull out bed), coffee table and another desk and chairs. Air con was great and mini bar was available. The Cove was stunning! The other towers just don't measure up. The Cain pool was great! Only guests who stay in the Cove tower have access to this area. There are 3 different pools and the deck chairs are very comfortable. No children here! Get down early to get a good spot. I laid out in the chairs and then walked 30 seconds to The Cove beach rather than dipping myself in the chemical water. You are in the Bahamas so head to the beach rather than the pools! The Cain pool offers table service so we ordered cocktails (they seemed a little watered down) and food which was good. Service was a little slow though. There are cabanas to hire although these go for 550 a day! The water slides are included and they were fun however the line up is long at each and every one of them. This is frstrating when you have paid so much for the rooms! The gym was 40 dolars for 3 days but worth it! You get a free bottle of water and a piece of fruit. The gym is huge with excellent equipment however minimal florr space for stretching and ab work. I paid 105 for three days of Stott Pilates. I strongly reccomend this. The instructors were fantastic and 2 out of the 3 classes it was just me so I practically got a private class for half the prices! Internet access costs 20 dollars a day and can be used on 4 devices. 20 a day is an absolute rip off! The Atlantis tries to get every last dollar out of you! Even the pool boys who provide towels to you at the cain pool want a tip! If you want to eat out bring your credit card with a huge balance! And you need to make reservations or you will be waiting in line for a bad pizza for an hour! We ate at Virgils BBQ which was excellent but pricy! for 2 pieces of grilled salmon, this was 42 dollars!!!!! Then a side of grilled vegies was 26. You have no choice but to pay these over the top prices.The Cove and the Resort is absolutely beautiful however for the price your paying for the room there is no value for money. Breakfast is not included and the restaurants are all pricy including the take away places. Not worth the money to vists the beaches at the Bahamas. Go the the Greek islands instead - they have culture, fresh food, great bars and the most amazing beaches in the world, all for half the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day. While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island