“Awesome steaks and potatoes!”
Review of Seafire Steakhouse

Seafire Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We dined here our last night in Atlantis and had a wonderful meal. The staff was very attentive, we all had the 8 oz. filet which were cooked perfectly and opted for both loaded and mashed potatoes which were out of this world good! Expensive, as is all the food in the Bahamas, but completely worth it!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first night in The Atlantis resort and we were really hoping to start off with a great first impression and unfortunately the Seafire Steakhouse did not deliver at all. We had made dinner reservations months ago for our party. We arrived promptly and were told by the hostess, I have a 15 minute wait on tables. I said we do have reservations and she replied “doesn’t matter”. No empathy or “I’m sorry to say we are running behind today and there will be a wait of X”. Most people will understand but train your folks to use basic soft skills to ease bad news to customers...customer service 101. Well, after waiting over 20 minutes, I approached the hostess very kindly and asked if she could let me know how many more tables in front of us...I got...”what was the name again?” Provided our name...”oh that’s right”. And surprisingly enough our table was ready in 30 seconds. So stay on top of them especially on a busy night. Then it took another 10 minutes to get our menus. Another 25 before our orders were taken. They literally have an army of servers but none came over. So after 1:35 the waiter comes over with our first entrees and informs someone in our party they don’t have what she ordered...What??? Some of our steaks were over cooked, you are a steakhouse, that is one thing you must get right. Overall very disappointing especially when you are paying premium prices. The price definitely was not justified based on service or taste or quality of food. Go somewhere else!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My wife and I went there and the steak we had was cooked just the way we wanted, was tender, juicy and tasted great. Seafire is expensive, but worth it.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Out of 4 $48 8 oz filets, only one was cooked correctly. We sent the worst offender back. It was supposed to be medium well (yes, I know chefs hate to cook meat that much) but it came rare and when it came back the second time it was medium rare. The manager took it off our bill. The sides were not great. The mashed potatoes were thin and tasteless, and the bernaise sauce was like pudding. Service was fine, but odd. Two servers were serving us, but neither seemed aware of the other. They both tried to take our drink orders, and then both tried to take our dinner orders, and it was hard to figure out who our server was. They both managed to get what we needed, though.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I went here for her 21st birthday and loved it. It was pricey, but we had a great experience. We were seated on time, served promptly and our food was awesome! The staff was great and they sang her happy birthday, which was really cute. The only thing I could say was wrong, was we were famished and had to ask for bread before our meals came, and the table hadn’t been wiped down well. Besides that, I would definitely go again and I’d recommend it! Thank you for the great birthday memory Seafire Steakhouse staff!!