Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 393
US$ 338
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 344
  • Breakfast included
US$ 572
US$ 504
  • Beachfront
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 271
US$ 240
  • Beachfront
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 261
US$ 192
Priceline
Club Land'or Resort(Paradise Island)
US$ 163
Hotels.com
US$ 1,025
US$ 936
US$ 688
Hotelpower.com
4,069 results
All reviewsbeach towermeal plancoral towersroyal towerslazy riverwater slidesocean viewper personcave grillmarina villagebimini roadmurray's delimarine lifefriesclub rushmayan templemovie theater
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We are here at the beach tower. We checked in on 5/10. We were not given a map or the complimentary water coupons we were supposed to get upon check in. We are staying in room 5136 and we have a broken phone. Only one working lamp, the other is broken. There is a severe leak coming from the air conditioning that is so loud we can't sleep at night. The toilet bowl constantly runs very loudly. We asked for the phone to be replaced on the first day and they never came. We couldn't even call for assistance about our leak because of the phone. We had to go to the desk to complain and they said they would send maintenance to the room. They never told us to remove our do not disturb sign. So we were out all day and nobody came into the room to make any repairs because of the do not disturb sign. We have not had a good experience in our oom whatsoever. We spent the last two days exhausted because of the water leak and toilet running noises. We had to open a 7$ in room water because we didn't get our free eater coupons. Very disappointed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
10  Thank Lana C
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I paid for my family, my parents and my in-laws to stay at the Beach tower for a week from April 21-28. Tuesday April 24th my parents watched my 2 kids while my wife and I went out to dinner. I got a call at 8:00 pm that my room key would not work and they could not put kids to bed. So my wife and I cut our night out short and went back to the Beach Tower. Our room lock was completely broken, it would not show green or red. It needed to be reprogrammed. So I went down to front desk at 900 pm ( with a 5 year old and an 8 yr old ) and they said someone will be up right away and security will be there within 30 min. after 30 min no one showed up. I went back down very very mad and asked to speak with a manager. They told me no one was available and Don Davis would be back tomorrow. So I waited and security finally came up around 1000 pm. They had a master key and that did not work, they tried to pick the lock and that did not work. They brought up an engineer and he tried to fix it but he could not. It is now 1100 pm and my daughter is crying and cannot sleep. I said I want another room to sleep in. They got us another room and around 11:45 another security officer came with another master key and it worked. my wife and kids were about to fall asleep in the other room so now they moved back to our original room at midnight. So for over 3 hours we were locked out of our room with no where to go. The next morning I went to see Don Davis and he said he was terribly sorry and would get to the bottom of this mess. He said to call him Wednesday afternoon to see what he could do. I called and he said he is still working on it. He told me to call him Thursday morning and he will have an answer. I called him Thursday and he was in a meeting so could not talk but he would call me. I did not receive a call. I went to the front desk Friday as we were leaving to go home and they told me Mr. Davis has the day off. I said I want a credit or something taken care of and they said Mr. Davis will take care of it and make it better and he will call me Saturday. I have been home for 2 weeks, no call, no credit and no email from Atlantis. This is HORRBIBLE customer service. I spent over 1$4,000 in rooms, food and alcohol and cannot get a call back from Atlantis. I will NEVER NEVER stay there again with this type of service. I will take my money to Baha Mar down the road next year when I come to the Bahamas. Very sad as I stayed at the Royal in Atlantis resort 3 years ago but never again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Brett Y
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here November 2017 and I had many issues which I wrote about here and I did have a manager contact me. I was assured this was a one off and usually they stride to provide a much better service to Marriott Platinum members.
So - I checked in last night after 10pm and a LONG tiring day. I had called that morning to advise I’d be checking in late and to ensure that I get a feather free room. Spoke to a chap called Dequan and he assured me that it would be done and as I was traveling alone, Marriott Platinum AND it was my birthday to expect a great stay. I mean... you’d get your hopes up yeah? I checked in with a lady who had a trainee tag. She was nice. She refused an upgrade. Said there was no availability. I went on the app and could see every single category available - not a fan of lying to customers!! I literally had to beg for my upgrade - pretty unfair and very disappointing. She went to speak to the Supervisor twice and twice he refused to come see me. I’ve never experienced that at a Marriott hotel and I am a very loyal member. So after begging for an upgrade I get a ‘premium water view’ but in the same tower so the long walk was ahead. She couldn’t confirm if feather free and didn’t even appeal to understand. I get to my room and it’s dark, one lamp didn’t work and more than half the TV channels don’t work. It’s raining heavy so I gave benefit of doubt. She also assured me I’d get my platinum arrival gift that night (didn’t get it at all last visit despite calls). It didn’t come. Woke today to half the channels not work still and a picture of my ‘premium water view’ attached. I honestly don’t know why I keep giving this place a chance as I’m constantly left disappointed. I am 100% going SLS or Rosewood next time. Really over being disappointed.
Forgot to say ; only one plug in the room so coffee machine on the floor and the fridge obviously wasn’t cleaned out.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Abbie T
Reviewed 5 May 2018

This was our 10th visit to the Atlantis. We always enjoy our trip, but things seem to be changing and not for the better. Many of the employees seemed to be using cell phones and not giving proper attention to the guests. We usually stay in the Coral Towers, but it was closed for renovations, so we stayed in the Beach Towers. We made several requests when we made our reservation, but when we checked in, not one of them were met, except for the non-smoking room. After working with the supervisor, we were able to get an acceptable room, although the air conditioning did not work very well. There was also a day where are room did not get cleaned at all. We had to call guest services and request that someone do so. Another issue was that one of the elevators in the Beach Tower was not working, so it was a long wait every time we got there,

We enjoy Aquaventure, but can never understand why the pools open at 9:00, but the rides and slides to not open until 10:00. There are always a lot of people who show up around 9:00 and wait for them to open. If the pools can open at 9:00, why not the rides?

Overall, we did enjoy our stay at the Atlantis despite the issues we faced.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank oceangal914
Reviewed 5 May 2018

My review is as much about the entire Atlantis experience more so than just the room we stayed in. My son and I stayed for 4 nights and both have traveled all over the world and came in with reasonable expectations knowing we can always have fun near beaches, pools, casinos & Palm Trees, with Margaritas & Beers in our hands. We figured it would be a one time thing and also usually visit tons of other places in addition to wherever we are staying but spent 98% of our visit at Atlantis. We loved the incredible outdoor areas that go-on for miles (i walked > 10 miles/day), nice casino, & 11 pools all with nice seating, umbrellas, towels, bars, etc. We also got a great deal for our visit and the Beach tower is an older place but was just fine for us since we spend most of our vacations out & about and use the room to sleep. We've stayed at Bellagio, Wynn, 4 seasons, etc. etc. so don't expect that with this tower and if you want super fancy pick one of the higher end towers at Atlantis or stay someplace else if it's all about your room. The Golf Course is also fantastic and right on the Ocean and tons of restaurant options which were all pretty good for the most part and not as Crazy expensive as ding dongs who have crazy expectations are shocked by. This is an Ocean based resort with billions spent on it and some great fish, dolphins, turtles, ponds with wildlife and cudos to them for helping teach people about these creatures and helping to save them. My son and I will both return and also bring more family including my grandkids since there are also tons of options for kids. Negative reviewers need to not expect the world to revolve around them and also need to do their flipping research and pick places that are a fit for their wants and needs which for many of them would require a visit to Pluto or Mars. The Rest of you/us enjoy your visits!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family